WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Just watched the movie a few hours ago and after walking out of the theatre I was stuck behind 2-3 12/13 year boys saying, "that movie was nothing like Star Wars." [emoji]128528[/emoji]

That's a good thing. I didn't really like the last star wars. I did like TFA though.

And aren't ipods outdated themselves nowadays? I thought everyone listens to music on their phone. I don't download music anymore. I just use spotify lol

Last edited:
With the Avengers you don't get that outside of Bucky and Cap. The Avengers are pretty much just coworkers.

Science bros >

And can already see where tony will fit in with the GOTG crew.. what cap hydra going do?

Quill and Cap are going to be the best of buddies

WS and Nebula are probably going to be friends

By the way, Bautista confirmed that IM and Drax has one scene together. Poor Drax is going to get verbally slaughtered by Tony and not even realize it.

Last edited:
And aren't ipods outdated themselves nowadays? I thought everyone listens to music on their phone. I don't download music anymore. I just use spotify lol

Had an ex gf buy me an iPod and had the nerve to upset that it never left the box it came in. I asked her what she was thinking when she bought it?

Last edited:
I have to watch it again because I didn't see what y'all did the first time.

Btw who were those ravagers with Stallone at the end of the movie? One looked like they had powers similar to Dr. Strange.

What was the Stan Lee cameo about?
When Rocket, Yondo, and Groot were going through the galaxy who were some of the cameos?

I have to watch it again because I didn't see what y'all did the first time.

Btw who were those ravagers with Stallone at the end of the movie? One looked like they had powers similar to Dr. Strange.

What was the Stan Lee cameo about?
When Rocket, Yondo, and Groot were going through the galaxy who were some of the cameos?

Good eye.

That was Krugarr.

latest

krugarr-guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-994869.jpg

+1 on all the good points.

Only negative for me are the two Groot scenes which I felt was too long. Intro (for some reason I was thinking of Deadpool's intro during Groot's dance) and the one when he needs to retrieve Yondu's fin. Maybe I'm just not into the character.

Did any of y'all have a zune

Girlfriend and I looked at each other and asked "WTH is a zune". Time to go back to our cave.

If he's an informant, that doesn't mean he's a Watcher. He complained that he needed them to get home. A Watcher wouldn't need other Watchers to move about.

I guess it is possible to not know what a zune is...

I think it was only relevant for a yr.

Kinda crazy, though

Someone should've bet me on GotG. They would've won. I didn't have it breaking a billion but based on how much it's earning so far its going to break a bil lol

Last edited:
I'm glad that Peter got himself a zune now. He must've been listening to the same 20 songs over and over again for twenty years [emoji]128514[/emoji] I get tired of doing that for a week.

Last edited:
I guess they don't like music in the rest of the galaxy cause you telling me this fools can fly at the speed of light but can't put fleetwood mac entire discography on they ship? Lol

1st act is a little rough but the film recovers.

B-

exactly how I feel...it starts off slow, jokes weren't funny. But once it picked up it never slowed down, fun ride overall...nowhere near as good as the first one to me. But a very fun movie.

Spider-Man trailer on the big screen is just :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom