WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

So did Marvel confirm Stan Lee was a watcher? Seeing them was a great cameo.

Not confirmed as a watcher exactly, but it was confirmed that he is the same person/being in all the other cameos in the MCU.

Via Feige:

“Yes, we always thought it would be fun. Stan Lee clearly exists, you know, above and apart from the reality of all the films. So the notion that he could be sitting there on a cosmic pit stop during the jump gate sequence in Guardians was something very fun – James [Gunn] had that idea and we shot that cameo and loved it so much, you know, you see it a couple of times in the movie.”

Last edited:
Sweet.

During the jump gate scenes, I was hoping to see something related to Thor, since they jumped through so many places.

Was Peter's Zune queued up to Father and Son when he turned it on? As in did Yondu leave it on that song for Peter?

I wonder how many people were looking to buy a Zune after GOTG2. :lol:

I can't even lie. I used to want a Zune back when they were new. I ended up going with the 5th gen iPod.

I had a zune and an iPod (zune was a gift) and had been used to connecting my iPod to my Xbox to play music while I was gaming. An a paste came out randomly on the Xbox and would only allow me to use my zune to play music. :lol: always think about how Microsoft fell flat on its face in the mp3 world

Was something different about Gamora? Zoe was looking extra nice in this movie and I never felt that way about her in any movie I've seen her in. She made it uncoil, or whatever Drax said :rofl:

Was something different about Gamora? Zoe was looking extra nice in this movie and I never felt that way about her in any movie I've seen her in. She made it uncoil, or whatever Drax said :rofl:

She was pregnant. It definitely showed in her profile at least once in the movie. That extra padding in the right places. :nerd:

Last edited:
Was something different about Gamora? Zoe was looking extra nice in this movie and I never felt that way about her in any movie I've seen her in. She made it uncoil, or whatever Drax said
roll.gif
He said something along the lines of , "She would engorge my netherregens" 
roll.gif

I want Nebula on the team. They can keep Gamora. She's added very little with two movies 
laugh.gif

I would watch a side story about them trying to hunt down and kill Thanos. Marvel should do short films and side stories. That way we can have people stop talking about that BW movie.

they aren't going to pay ScarJo $20m to be in a min-short and ScarJo isn't going to take less to make that either so that only really works for those with small/discontinued roles with actors that do not get paid much

I def noticed she was lookin nice in the movie, I was like damn, even green she's bad af. :lol:

Was something different about Gamora? Zoe was looking extra nice in this movie and I never felt that way about her in any movie I've seen her in. She made it uncoil, or whatever Drax said
roll.gif
unless the only other movie you've seen of hers was avatar.. I'm not understanding this one

they aren't going to pay ScarJo $20m to be in a min-short and ScarJo isn't going to take less to make that either so that only really works for those with small/discontinued roles with actors that do not get paid much
Well yeah for BW, they can just easily make a film for her and put Bourne in there.

Yeah, it's crazy. Its especially notwworthy cuz the character is nobody in the comics :lol:

I like Karen a lot too so it was good seeing her use her acting skills more.

its a good way to develop original things about sparingly used characters in a film adaptation of comic books without running afoul of da source material...IMO its da best way.

Not confirmed as a watcher exactly, but it was confirmed that he is the same person/being in all the other cameos in the MCU.

Via Feige:

“Yes, we always thought it would be fun. Stan Lee clearly exists, you know, above and apart from the reality of all the films. So the notion that he could be sitting there on a cosmic pit stop during the jump gate sequence in Guardians was something very fun – James [Gunn] had that idea and we shot that cameo and loved it so much, you know, you see it a couple of times in the movie.”

guess this kinda connects Fox/sony/MCU :pimp:

Last edited:
Another thing, I hope Ayer takes notes on how to properly use songs to nail scenes and emotional parts. Gunn was looking masterful in that dept and it really comes down to song choice. Not one song overpowered a scene despite the amount of songs he used. Had it at the right volumes at every moment.

After listening through the soundtrack a few times, this is exactly how I feel. It's like every song fit perfectly with the emotion and feeling Gunn wanted to elicit from viewers. He really had Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang as the back drop to a space battle :pimp:

I also liked how the other characters took a liking to the music as well.

Last edited:
its a good way to develop original things about a sparingly used characters in a film adaptation of comic books without running afoul of da source material...IMO its da best way.

Lame look at what you doing in here

Via Feige:

I'd agree if Stan Lee would have mentioned one of the non-MCU cameos, like at first I thought he said he was a mailman which would have referred to his cameo in the first F4 but he specifically said FedEx which referred to CW.

But Lamekilla will have you believe otherwise :lol:

Last edited:
I swear when I watched the movie Thursday night, at least in my showing Stan mentioned being the best man at a wedding. I double checked with a friend of mine who said he heard him say the same thing which is odd. The only wedding that Stan attended in his many cameos was for F4: Rise of the Silver Surfer and he wasn't the best man. I'm trying to think if he was the best man in Reed and Sue's wedding in the comics. I can't find anything breaking down exactly what Stan said to which is leading me to believe that multiple scenes were shot for Stan and the Watchers and she that different showings are getting different conversations.

Regardless, the Watchers in Guardians is pretty much a confirmation. Some of you guys feel me, others are poised to be wrong again and be like "bbbut but, the Marvel 75th anniversary poster was reaching just like this" :lol:

Say it with me guys....

F4 byke :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom