WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

The group shot scene in Guardians 2 is one of the funniest things ever. It's so dramatic and triumphant until Mantis gets knocked out :lol:

The group shot scene in Guardians 2 is one of the funniest things ever. It's so dramatic and triumphant until Mantis gets knocked out :lol:

Bruh, when it comes to those Group-Shot scenes, Marvel is the undisputed king. Magic just fills my body and my heart literally skips a beat when that theme hits :wow:

Bruh, when it comes to those Group-Shot scenes, Marvel is the undisputed king. Magic just fills my body and my heart literally skips a beat when that theme hits :wow:

Cinematography in that scene is insane. The OG Avengers shot though still gives me Goosebumps especially with that Silvestri theme blaring in the background. The AoU snow scene is a very close second

With StarLords arc done, Gamorra making up with her sister, Roccet realising he's a ****, and Drax working on getting over his family, I wonder what arc Gunn will try to take each character through in the next film.
Especially if Thanos is dead/gone by the end of the IW 2 parter.

Last edited:
I just remembered how Baby Groot would have moments with Drax where he would throw a tantrum and hit him repeatedly 
laugh.gif

But at the end of the movie, Baby Groot fell asleep on Drax's shoulder 
smile.gif

There was definitely something in this film that got the attention of my emotional side. Well done, Mr. Gunn. Well, done.

I just remembered how Baby Groot would have moments with Drax where he would throw a tantrum and hit him repeatedly :lol:

But at the end of the movie, Baby Groot fell asleep on Drax's shoulder :smile:

There was definitely something in this film that got the attention of my emotional side. Well done, Mr. Gunn. Well, done.

This. :lol: at Drax calling him smaller, dumber Groot.

I just remembered how Baby Groot would have moments with Drax where he would throw a tantrum and hit him repeatedly :lol:

Or when they were leaving to go to Ego's planet and Gamora asked drax why he packed so much stuff and he was like "I don't want groot playing with them while I'm gone." :lol:

Loved how when Groot was dancing in the beginning when Drax came crashing down behind him, he totally froze like he did at the end of Vol 1. and then kept dancing when Drax went back to fight :lol:

This. :lol: at Drax calling him smaller, dumber Groot.

Nothing major, but I thought that was a cute callback during Groot's opening dance sequence to the after-credits scene of the first movie.

View media item 2431250

I wonder how this version of full frown groot going to be like. Seems to have more personality than the one in volume one.

Especially is Thanos is dead/gone by the end of the IW 2 parter.
They may "kill" him in a way in which it looks like he's dead but they can clearly bring him back whenever they wanted too like with Red Skull or Ultron. You have to be crazy if you think either one is dead

Also Gunn brought in a new precedent with the Credits. One isn't gonna cut it anymore and make me want to stay. Having that many made the credits feel way shorter than they normally would've. My favorite time sitting after the credits since Avengers 1 and I saw Thanos.

Lol I don't think 5 post credit scenes will become the norm but that would be nice

Most of the scenes were fun gags which fit the tone of Volume 2.

Man GOTG had so much stuff I forgot until you guys said it.

This did groot trying to punch Drax :lol:
Rocket being called Rat, triangle face and all that :lol: :lol:
Yondu calling Groot "twig" and then rocket like, ya he called you "twig" :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom