WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

With StarLords arc done, Gamorra making up with her sister, Roccet realising he's a ****, and Drax working on getting over his family, I wonder what arc Gunn will try to take each character through in the next film.

The only complaint i'd say I have for GOTG is it doesn't really seem like it has it's own overarching story for the trilogy, but I don't think they were going for that.

With StarLords arc done, Gamorra making up with her sister, Roccet realising he's a ****, and Drax working on getting over his family, I wonder what arc Gunn will try to take each character through in the next film.

Maybe that's why they brought on Mantis. Next one could have a heavier focus on her which I honestly wouldn't mind. I trust Gunn with it.

Or if they had to deal with some sort of fallout from the Infinity War :nerd:

OR what if they stick RDJ in there??? :wow: :wow: He's showing up everywhere else

We most likely won't see teenage Groot. IW is 4 years after this. I doubt Gotg3 will be a few months after Gotg2 like this one was.

Last edited:
Young Kurt was incredible btw, probably the best i've seen so far of these. All the rest including RDJ the head movement was a little weird, this was natural as hell.

Maybe that's why they brought on Mantis. Next one could have a heavier focus on her which I honestly wouldn't mind. I trust Gunn with it.

Or if they had to deal with some sort of fallout from the Infinity War :nerd:

OR what if they stick RDJ in there??? :wow: :wow: He's showing up everywhere else

More RDJ. That's what the mcu needs

Hell naw someone gonna sacrifice themselves to kill him and i will take bets on it being IM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom