WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

They'd be dumb to kill Drax. And Gamora is more likely over Nebula. They'd just go with the I was a bad sister, I'm gonna make it up to you route.

Crazy thing, they may go a different route and have Thanos not kill a bunch of folks. They may just have him kill one big name like Cap or IM so it can be shocking. On a grand scale, nobody will care if Nebula or Drax does

Just saw gotg

It was pretty good. Kinda like 1 better but 2 is good
Drax is hilarious and baby groot is a damn treasure lmao

Hopefully Thanos kills Cap first. He aint doing **** to Thanos anyway. Leave the real fight to the big boys

I love gotg 2 it was one of trillest marvel films in a while even the 70s soft rock was dope and atomic dog..

Vision, thor, hulk are the big guns right?

Most likely Capt Marvel maybe Wanda

IM, WM next tier down.

The rest ain't doing **** to Thanos

We don't even know Thanos' power set before getting the stones. Making him sound like he's Apocalypse, Ultron, and Ego rolled up into one. 

With the stones no one is touching Thanos. Thor and Hulk will be like trying to knock down a brick will with a q-tip.

If Gamora can hold a ship's gun on her shoulders, I'm sure Thanos is gonna be Hulk levels of strong without the stones. I wonder what his powers will look like on screen.

Also keep in mind that Thanos doesn't usually get beat by heroes directly, he's a smart-dumb dude who beats himself. He gets cocky and overly comfortable, couple that with his infinite simping for Lady Death, he sets himself up to take an L every time he has everything he wants right in his hands.

Hell naw someone gonna sacrifice themselves to kill him and i will take bets on it being IM

I think someone(s) will sacrifice themself/selves so someone else could get in that final blow

I've always thought Cap throwing down Mew-Mew on Thanos would be very satisfying to see.

But now, I can imagine Tony being involved by tossing the Hammer to Cap. That'd kill two birds with one stone in that it would both Steve and Tony are worthy at mankind's darkest hour.

Hell, what if it's Loki? :nerd:

Last edited:
Yup, forgot to mention how great Russell looked young. That scene was dope with him and the mom. Anyone know their song name?

As much as I love Cap, he ain't doing anything to him :lol:

Only Hulk, Vision, Thor, CM, Wanda (maybe), Strange have a chance.

I feel like Thanos gonna rip some branches off groot lmao. Vision obviously going to get faded. Hulk and Thor teaming up fighting against him will be sweet.

Yup, forgot to mention how great Russell looked young. That scene was dope with him and the mom. Anyone know their song name?

As much as I love Cap, he ain't doing anything to him :lol:

Only Hulk, Vision, Thor, CM, Wanda (maybe), Strange have a chance.

I feel like Thanos gonna rip some branches off groot lmao. Vision obviously going to get faded. Hulk and Thor teaming up fighting against him will be sweet.

I don't know. Hulk gonna be Hulk and probably will weaken Thanos, or even help hold him down or something.

Vision's gem about to be on the glove, so he's out.

I feel like Thor will be incapacitated somehow.

Wanda's and Strange are X-Factor's but I don't see them delivering the fatal blows to Thanos.

But I'm pretty sure this is the song. Gonna go for the second viewing tonight but I'm someone can probably verify it by then.

Last edited:
Never seen her fight the Hulk but she's plenty strong in the comic too. So I don't get the Mary Sue comment.
If she's the most powerful MCU her per Fiege then what can't she do?

CM > Hulk, Thor, Odin,

We're basically getting a female superman without being weak to kryptonite unless some other alien artifact. Is she just gonna show up at the end and deliver the knockout punch?

Watched it again last night and loved the film even more. Such a fun film. The opening scene is just amazing with groot dancing (the way Gamora says "Hi" to baby groot :wow: I don't know why it did something to me :lol:). The movie ***** on the first so hard, the first one isn't funny at all but this one had me literally cracking up.

Rocket calling Star-lord "star munch" :wow: :rofl: :wow: that's ******* hilarious. Didn't think the MCU would ever get that vulgar. Bravo Marvel

Probably won't end up like this but...
View media item 2430962
Squirrel Girl, Adam Warlock and the Avengers also 'kill' him.
He doesn't exactly die in every story arc, but it just goes to show not the most powerful will always defeat the villain.

Last edited:
Never seen her fight the Hulk but she's plenty strong in the comic too. So I don't get the Mary Sue comment.

CM > Hulk, Thor, Odin,

We're basically getting a female superman without being weak to kryptonite unless some other alien artifact. Is she just gonna show up at the end and deliver the knockout punch?

Who cares if she get the knockout punch. What does it matter really?

CM > Hulk, Thor, Odin,

What are you bothered about here?

Yea I misspoke I shouldn't have said Feige said she was the most powerful mcu character but per Feige she is the most powerful of the Avengers.

I don't mind.

Girl power. Roar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom