WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

and still has the most post in the thread by a large margin :lol:

defending caphydra's a full time job

View media item 2433329
Damn :x

1000 more than Zik!! LMFAO
I'm saying though :lol:

Left me in the dust and I don't even know at what point.
I'd say temper your expectations in IW because chances are you might not see him in too much action since the Black Order is going to be in it to do his bidding and retreat the stones.

I could see him just unleashing some of his powers in the last act just to show how strong he is, like probably easily dispose of the Avengers b**** slapping Hulk and Thor at the same time or something then he kills someone and the first part ends there.

would be cool if we got an origin film told in flashbacks while they show current time with him and the black order gathering the stones
It would be nothing but pure joy and greatness if I got a look at Earth Eternal and then Eternals on Titan, etc.

Bet Winter Soldier sacrifices himself in IW to save Cap and other avengers to try and make up for all that he's done, even if he was under mind control.
If he truly wants to make up for what he's done it'd mean more f he sacrificed himself to save Tony.

Sacrifice via saving Steve does nothing for all the ppl he's murdered. Just confirms the brokeback relationship goes both ways (cuz it's a little theory of mine. Bucky doesn't know Steve is gay and will reject him when scumbag Steve expressed those feelings).

Last edited:
I feel like T'Challa's prolly peak human with some sort of mystic enchancement involved.

Dog he hit Scumbag Steve with that triple kick where he basically kept on climbing in air after each kick and that screamed enchanted to me.

BP's fighting style >

In terms of aesthetics, I think I agree

I think Spidey might have the potential to have the best looking fighting style though

Rewatched all of his combat sequences from Civil War and they were so seamless. Looks like a strong safety throwing his weight around casually with some devastating kicks. When he hit cap with that 3 piece at the airport I screamed.

Steve can so pick up that gun lol
:lol: No.

Closest feat he has is holding the helicopter until it spun out of control. Gamora picked it up and started moving towards her target.

Of course he is enhanced. Dude was running past cars.

Yall just can't believe the brotha got it like that. Cap gotta take steroids yall mad my dude original man.

That was a light job for my dude
I was about to say you bugging but then I stopped and thought, I'm pretty sure Usain Bolt could do similar with a car doing average speed limit in mild traffic :lol:

Last edited:
I'd wager that the force it takes to get that helicopter to overcome gravity and lift off > the force gravity exerts on that gun, and Steve had to overcome that force.

I'm no physicist. So I can't be certain.

*edit

Ok so I went ahead and googled

Take it with a grain of salt but according to this article, the helicopter had 3000 pounds of lifting capacity. So for Cap to keep it from moving he has to be exerting a force opposite that

If we're going to take the article at face value, then the question is whether you feel that gun weighs more than 3000 pounds

http://nerdist.com/how-much-strength-does-it-take-to-bicep-curl-a-helicopter/

You don’t want to arm wrestle Steve Rogers. The secret serum-enhanced super soldier is stronger, faster, and has 30% more jaw definition than the average Joe (probably). But how much stronger than you or I would he have to be to bicep curl a helicopter?

While chasing down his old war buddy Bucky—the Winter Soldier—in Captain America: Civil War, Rogers puts on a crazy display of beefcake strength[emoji]8482[/emoji]. Bucky tries to leave a government building via helicopter, so Cap is forced to grab one of the helicopter skids and pull it back towards the helipad. It’s badass brute strength that requires about 10 times the pulling power of the average person.

Let me explain. The helicopter that Bucky commandeers looks to be an Airbus AS350, or AStar. According to the technical specifications for these helicopters, the lifting capacity — how much weight the helicopter could have hanging from it or in it during takeoff — is somewhere around 3,000 pounds. Captain America would have to “lift” more than this in order to keep the helicopter from moving and then pull it towards him.

There is no shortage of men on the internet posting “world record” bicep curls, but the numbers are never more than a few hundred pounds. That’s crazy strong, but still an order of magnitude (a factor of ten) below what Captain America produces in the clip.

So is it reasonable to think that Captain America is at least 10 times stronger than the average private or lieutenant? I think so, at least super hero physics-wise. It’s not like he grabbed a motorcycle with one arm and redirected it without ripping his arm off. He could bicep curl helicopters all day.

Last edited:
I'd wager that the force it takes to get that helicopter to overcome gravity and lift off > the force gravity exerts on that gun, and Steve had to overcome that force.

As anti-cap as I am, this sounds like it has some merit to it lol.

I'd be lying if I didn't lol at the comment about it spinning out of control and crashing though

Steve as strong as Gamora? Smh.

Before you know it y'all will say Steve is smarter than a mouse running a wheel

5839247-gamora.gif

=/=

zE4Jp.gif

Tony-Stark-Shakes-Head-Iron-Man.gif

Do you guys think Groot doesn't dance in front of Drax in respect to how Drax feels about dancing and how it relates to his wife?

As anti-cap as I am, this sounds like it has some merit to it lol.

I'd be lying if I didn't lol at the comment about it spinning out of control and crashing though
Reading it again, his comparisons don't even make sense.

Steve did not overcome the force of gravity on the helicopter for it to lift off.

The helicopter already lifted off. Its not like Steve put his foot the helicopter and it couldn't lift off.

So comparing that to Gamora picking up the gun from the ground is just dumb as ****.

Reading it again, his comparisons don't even make sense.

Steve did not overcome the force of gravity on the helicopter for it to lift off.

The helicopter already lifted off. Its not like Steve put his foot the helicopter and it couldn't lift off.

So comparing that to Gamora picking up the gun from the ground is just dumb as ****.

Steve is overcoming the force of the helicopter attempting to take off....

Back
Top Bottom