WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I'd say temper your expectations in IW because chances are you might not see him in too much action since the Black Order is going to be in it to do his bidding and retreat the stones.

I could see him just unleashing some of his powers in the last act just to show how strong he is, like probably easily dispose of the Avengers b**** slapping Hulk and Thor at the same time or something then he kills someone and the first part ends there.

I'd say temper your expectations in IW because chances are you might not see him in too much action since the Black Order is going to be in it to do his bidding and retreat the stones.

I could see him just unleashing some of his powers in the last act just to show how strong he is, like probably easily dispose of the Avengers b**** slapping Hulk and Thor at the same time or something then he kills someone and the first part ends there.

Agreed. People forget that Feige has addressed the complaints about the villains and made the case that he will be the focus. Most likely they're gonna delve into who he is, what he's about, his motives, his love for death and all that. I only expect him to use his strength to make a point and maybe clap one or two big characters. They're not just gonna off character after character. I wouldn't even set myself up for those kind of expectation. At most, I only see him killing 3 big characters.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Black Widow would be super-pissed. Everybody else would pull a Djimon Hounsou asking "WHO???!!"
glasses.gif

would be cool if we got an origin film told in flashbacks while they show current time with him and the black order gathering the stones

Last edited:
Funny that sunshineblotters still has the #5th most amount of posts. Wonder if he'll return.

Glad I'm not in the top ten. #11 my fave number.

Infinity War filming right now. Ant Man starts filming in June. Captain Marvel in February. Man, I can't wait for Captain Marvel.

Funny that sunshineblotters still has the #5th most amount of posts. Wonder if he'll return.

Glad I'm not in the top ten. #11 my fave number.

I honestly don't know how ppl haven't caught up to him yet.

Its nice to know I can die tomorrow and in 5 years I'll still be poster number one :pimp:

Last edited:
Bet Winter Soldier sacrifices himself in IW to save Cap and other avengers to try and make up for all that he's done, even if he was under mind control.

Pretty sure Chris Evans is done after IW. He expresses a desire to move on to more dramas. Same with Hemsworth

RDJ will stay. Same with Ruffalo and Scarlett.

Hawkeye will be erased from existence i hope

Hemsworth aint going nowhere. Chris Evans has gone back and forth for the longest.

Gamora is definitely stronger tthan Cap. Steve aint picking up that ship's gun.

Yeah it looks ugly but they went literal with Martinex basically being made of some diamond like substance.

Black Panther without the suit is definitely not in Cap/Batman level of strength. Obvi with the suit,,, he's probably more powerful than Cap. Maybe Iron Man range?
Depends on which version of BP we talking about. There are versions where he eats the heart shaped herb and is basically equal to Cap and then when he's empowered by the Panther God, Bast, he's superhuman with all the enhanced senses like Wolverine and DD.

The BP movie needs to define if he is in fact superhuman or mystically enhanced or just peak human.

Movie was solid, caught it for $5 on Tuesday. Never been a huge guardians fan, movies or comics but I enjoyed the movie for what it was.

Pratt'a definitely a superstar. It's crazy remembering him on Parks and Rec and some of his earlier movie roles pre weight loss.

Back
Top Bottom