WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Reading it again, his comparisons don't even make sense.

Steve did not overcome the force of gravity on the helicopter for it to lift off.

The helicopter already lifted off. Its not like Steve put his foot the helicopter and it couldn't lift off.

So comparing that to Gamora picking up the gun from the ground is just dumb as ****.

Steve is overcoming the force of the helicopter attempting to take off....

The helicopter was already in the air by the time Steve got to it.

yall some hardcore nerds :lol:

revenge-of-the-nerds-gif.gif

Guilty.

Being a nerd is very trendy now. I remember as a kid that most boys were into video games, cartoons, action figures, super heroes, etc but if you were seen as uncool you'd be labeled a nerd.

Yo that Gamora scene is reminding me of Marvel vs Capcom lol.

Steve flipping his grip the other way during the helo scene just so he could flex for Bucky and some fan service had me dying

I was a jock that read comics, watched anime, listened to Bjork and Wu Tang Clan and read Alien Novels, in the 90s. I never cared about being called a nerd. I could also fight, so...

You know someone bout to say some dumb **** when they start of saying

"Now i aint scientist but let me break down some **** i made up in my head as fact"

I'm not going to do it. But someone type hail-hydra.com and tell me where it goes :nerd:

*edit

Ohhhh it goes there :rofl:

Last edited:
I hope not, S4 has been real good because they aren't being forced to tie-in the movie events.

Keep it like the Netflix show, completely separate from the events of each other until the movies and tv shows could be properly combined together.

I figured most would feel that way but with the impact infinity war will have, there's gonna have to be some effect shown whether through an aftermath or leading up to it I would assume.

Last edited:
I mean we'll see, they've mentioned the Chitauri attack here and there in the Netflix shows but it never really got a tie-in or effect on their stories for the most part and all those shows are set in NY where the biggest impact is.

Looks like AoU and the Accords had/will have little effect on them too.

Actually the accords was just said in passing in AoS and that should have been a big deal for them but they just moved on from it after they got it out of the way in the beginning.

We're going to have to see how big of an impact IW will have on Earth, it could be a Chitauri or GotG2 type of events on earth where afterwards they just move on. IW could have more cosmic destruction too or the gauntlet/stones just warps reality back in the end of IW2 after defeating Thanos.

Yeah that's true about how it could have a bigger effect on the cosmic scale. Guess that'll depend on if the Avengers go to the Guardians or if the Guardians crash down to Earth.

I would say Gamora holding on to Drax when the ship was crashing through the forest > picking up that gun
So?

Its not like I was saying that was her most impressive feat.

I just said Steve can't do it.
I hope not, S4 has been real good because they aren't being forced to tie-in the movie events.

Keep it like the Netflix show, completely separate from the events of each other until the movies and tv shows could be properly combined together.
I don't think they were ever forced to tie-in. I think they thought that "it's all connected" motto was a selling point for the show and garnered it more attention. At least that's how they promoted eps that did tie-in with movies.

As far as netflix, they have the luxury of a vague timeline. We just know things occurs post Avengers. Sokovia Accords has no effect on the show. I mean Defenders could be set pre Winter Soldier or pre IM3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom