WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

You could argue the mother-son dynamic is the emotional core of the series considering how much it affects Peter in both movies. Wouldn't be surprised if they bring her into the fold in the third GoTG somehow.

What's the current schedule of upcoming Marvel movies? The shuffle last year is still messing me up.

What's the current schedule of upcoming Marvel movies? The shuffle last year is still messing me up.

Homecoming this July.

Ragnarok in November.

Black Panther in February.

Infinity War next may.

I believe Ant Man the following August.

Captain Marvel....that following January.. I think

And Infinity War 2 May 2018

Last edited:
92997-Antonio-Banderas-reaction-gif-NyDz.gif

Watching parts of GotG made me appreciate it even more after watching GotG2 for a second time.

I still think Vol. 2 is better than Vol. 1. Plus I think I enjoyed the music more.

Character focus is just what the sequel needed. While the first had the basics putting the group together and a simple infinity stone related plot.

Last edited:
Seen before as in a black super hero getting there own film?

I know blade was out, but this does feel awesome having another ethnicity having their own film. I'm glad they not using the cape too. He looks really dope right now.

I teared up at the end but that was heavily influenced by the two drinks I had in there.

Movie was great. straight comedy

I know blade was out, but this does feel awesome having another ethnicity having their own film. I'm glad they not using the cape too. He looks really dope right now.

No I mean seen before as in BP being on the big screen for the first time as a stand alone.

Last edited:

Not sure if you're disrespecting the awesomeness that is BLADE but you better put some respect on his name!
tongue.gif

It was actually that movie that lit the fuse for Marvel Studios to erect what we now know as the MCU.

It can't be. Unless you're more oblivious than you act ameL.

Its been repeated several times the past 17 years.

Blade isn't the sole inspiration though. Blade was first. It was a success that earned a trilogy. By Blade 2, the X-Men movies were underway. Then the most successful of them all (at the time), the Raimi Spidey movies made bank.

Feige was already an asst.producer. Abu Arad and other producers then began the process of creating Marvel Studios.

Blade was a definite spark to Marvel making their own movies.

Last edited:
I always thought it was the Spidey and xmen movies that inspired the mcu

I'm not sure if most ppl are even aware that Blade is a marvel character

It was because Blade was one of the few film properties Marvel still had full control over that they were able to partner with New Line Cinema to get the ball rolling. The Blade films were a success because Marvel's return on investment with a recognizable yet not as popular star in Wesley Snipes. It gave Marvel the go ahead to green light Iron Man and ambitiously the group that Iron Man is known to fight along side with. If I'm not mistaken Avi Arad had a hand in exec. producing iron man as well

Back
Top Bottom