WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

time to make a thread to put all this team cap/ IM stuff, it's like GOTG Vol2 doesn't even exist or Homecoming isn't dropping soon

Last edited:
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/0...mor-robert-downey-jr-posted-design-weve-seen/

asgard-iron-man-armor-3.jpg

Not really feeling the armor (at least in those pictures)

Looks like some knock-off cosplay armor you could get at AliExpress

I've never actually argued against this.

Gamora held onto Drax as the ship was crashing through the forest as she was holding on to the ship and took little damage. Also, when she rescued Nebula she ripped the airplane roof clean off with one arm.

Just saying Steve can pick up that gun.

Just like a Lebron stan. Always have to end a debate with Jordan with a slight

Last edited:
Only if we split the winnings. I want a 60-40 cut. I take the big half 8)

So you're the big spoon to ameL's little spoon?

Which one of y'all is cap in the role playing?

Why you always talking about gay intimacy and men being in love?

I was talking about spoons.. role play exists outside of the things you're talking about

Also going assume you didn't go back further in that back and forth.. or choose to conveniently ignore things, like your boy cap conveniently not mentioning to tony how his parents died when giving one of his lectures about values and all that

If they're making Asgardian armor don't see why they wouldn't continue adapting from the comics.

Uru armor:
5447780-0117831580-31903.jpg

Do you guys think Groot doesn't dance in front of Drax in respect to how Drax feels about dancing and how it relates to his wife?

If this is indeed the case, it just proves how many layers Gunn puts into these Guardian movies. Much respect to that man.

Back
Top Bottom