WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

It would be nice if Marvel had a say in these films and they would eventually be retconned in the MCU by the time Spidey has to deal with Venom.
I was sort of hoping Hardy would be the next Wolverine
 Yeah, that would be sweet.

Last edited:
You're just as dumb as I thought.

Because I'm a part of a group that doesn't bend the knee for Tony Stank?
No. It's cuz you are.

:lol: @ bend the knee as opposed to Hitler youth like devotion you have towards scumbag Steve.

Unlike you, me being a fan and enjoying all of this doesn't revolve around hating a fictional character.
Not bending the knee, they on both knees slurping him and sucking on the sack too.
This from one of the more irrational scumbag Steve lovers that would gladly bend over for Steve and let him go to work.

Last edited:
No. It's cuz you are.

:lol: @ bend the knee as opposed to Hitler youth like devotion you have towards scumbag Steve.

Unlike you, me being a fan and e noting all of this doesn't revolve around hating a fictional character.

Why are you always angry? Literally in every thread, it's the same negativity from you. Do you need a hug? Come here you :wink:

Last edited:
No. It's cuz you are.

Unlike you, me being a fan and e noting all of this doesn't revolve around hating a fictional character.

Why are you always angry? Do you need a hug? Come here you :wink:
Why are you assuming I'm angry?

I'm just calling a spade a spade. Don't gotta be angry to speak facts.

Sorry if you feel attacked. Don't want you to be a victim again.
Literally in every thread, it's the same negativity from you.
Also, stop lying. You're barely in this thread let alone every thread to be lying like this. You on an alt account, cmon now.

Last edited:

Also, stop lying. You're barely in this thread let alone every thread to be lying like this. You on an alt account, cmon now.

I read more than I speak. I may not always post but I do read forums in their entirety.

I like Hardy. Just don't buy him as Eddie. What really concerns me though is this not being connected to spider man. Such a dumb move on Sony's part of this is the case. :smh:

I like Hardy. Just don't buy him as Eddie. What really concerns me though is this not being connected to spider man. Such a dumb move on Sony's part of this is the case. :smh:

What? Don't buy him as Eddie? ***** you crazy right now

Hardy is not who I imagine who'd play him. They're probably going to change the character a lot. An introduction to the symbiote without Spiderman is a fail to me tho.

Marvel handles the creative aspect of the Spider-Man films now but he is still a Sony property. I don't see any reason why Sony wouldn't use Spider-Man and his buzz with the MCU and have it be a cohesive story with Venom. If the release date is next year then I can definitely see the symbiotie in infinity war

I read more than I speak. I may not always post but I do read forums in their entirety.
Then your reading comprehension proves your dumbness, does it not?

You did say "literally" every thread. That's a blatant lie for the sake of offering me a hug like a weirdo.

Perhaps you should say all of this on your actual account and stop acting like a ***** on this alt one.

Last edited:
Marvel handles the creative aspect of the Spider-Man films now but he is still a Sony property. I don't see any reason why Sony wouldn't use Spider-Man and his buzz with the MCU and have it be a cohesive story with Venom. If the release date is next year then I can definitely see the symbiotie in infinity war

Stop it five lol

No symbiotie in IW

Back
Top Bottom