WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Stop it five lol

No symbiotie in IW

The first thing everyone is asking is how Spider-Man will be involved. I dare Sony to make a Venom movie without an appearance from Spider-Man especially after Homecoming does numbers.

Plus what's Spider-Man sequel gonna be about?

How I would have done Venom

IW ends on a bittersweet or "things left unfinished" note. It's established the Avengers are still in space for the moment

Spidey's suit is torn to ribbons and a recurring joke near the end of the movie is the fact that he's practically naked

Mid credits stinger is some Thanos/cosmic stuff or whatever

Post credits stinger is Spidey walking around some space station awkwardly, or maybe he's on some other planet with the other Avengers/Guardians

People (aliens too) are giving him strange looks because he's damn near naked. He's walking like how you walk out the shower to your room when you forget your towel

Asks a guy (alien with tentacles coming out his mouth) where he can get some clothes

Guy speaks in some incomprehensible jibberish and vaguely points around a corner. Pete shrugs and goes

He walks whistling right past a machine that is clearly intended to design clothing and comes across some other weird thing. There are what appear to be guards posted near it but they're sleeping or playing space Street Fighter or whatever and completely ignore Peter

A black ball comes out of the machine thing when Peter presses a big red "DON'T PRESS ME" looking button

Peter touches the ball

(The eyes widen, but there isn't that mechanical sound. The eyes just widen like real, living eyes.)

Last scene is a close-up of Pete's chest as the normal Spidey logo appears, and then enlarges like so

Longest Marvel stinger ever lol

Last edited:
Stop it five lol

No symbiotie in IW

The first thing everyone is asking is how Spider-Man will be involved. I dare Sony to make a Venom movie without an appearance from Spider-Man especially after Homecoming does numbers.

Plus what's Spider-Man sequel gonna be about?
Spidey facing a menacing Kraven? Or any other prominent villain from his rogues gallery that hasn't already been in a movie?

They could tease the next villain by the end of Homecoming. It doesn't have to be IW related.

Last edited:
Then your reading comprehension proves your dumbness, does it not?

You did say "literally" every thread. That's a blatant lie for the sake of offering me a hug like a weirdo.

Perhaps you should say all of this on your actual account and stop acting like a ***** on this alt one.

I'm not sure why you keep referring to my account being someone else. I'm my own person, I choose Cap > Iron Man. No lying, just facts. Don't spin this any other way. All this pent up aggression and paranoia can't be good for you.

How I would have done Venom

IW ends on a bittersweet or "things left unfinished" note. It's established the Avengers are still in space for the moment

Spidey's suit is torn to ribbons and a recurring joke near the end of the movie is the fact that he's practically naked

Mid credits stinger is some Thanos/cosmic stuff or whatever

Post credits stinger is Spidey walking around some space station awkwardly, or maybe he's on some other planet with the other Avengers/Guardians

People (aliens too) are giving him strange looks because he's damn near naked. He's walking like how you walk out the shower to your room when you forget your towel

Asks a guy (alien with tentacles coming out his mouth) where he can get some clothes

Guy speaks in some incomprehensible jibberish and vaguely points around a corner. Pete shrugs and goes

He walks whistling right past a machine that is clearly intended to design clothing and comes across some other weird thing. There are what appear to be guards posted near it but they're sleeping or playing space Street Fighter or whatever and completely ignore Peter

A black ball comes out of the machine thing when Peter presses a big red "DON'T PRESS ME" looking button

Peter touches the ball

View media item 2439716

(The eyes widen, but there isn't that mechanical sound. The eyes just widen like real, living eyes.)

Last scene is a close-up of Pete's chest as the normal Spidey logo appears, and then enlarges like so

View media item 2439725

Longest Marvel stinger ever lol

I feel like IW is the perfect place to introduce the symbiote because you get honor the source material of Peter finding the symbiote in space during a secret wars-esque Marvel film and it allows Spider-Man to have a huge scene that creates buzz for the next Spider-Man project and gives spiderman something to do in the film because he's never truly had any big scenes or moments with Thanos. Marvel and Sony have to realize this right :nerd:

Spidey facing a menacing Kraven? Or any other prominent villain from his rogues gallery that hasn't already been in a movie?

They could tease the next villain by the end of Homecoming. It doesn't have to be IW related.

We know Peter is gonna go against a villain but his outside life is gonna be a big priority with Marvel and they'd need a villain that's gonna complicate his outside life too. They got a chance to do a spin on Vulture and have him beef with Stark and let it mingle with Peter wanting to be an avenger. Once we see Spider-Man fight alongside avengers and become accustom to his powers him beating up a bad guy isn't going to cut it for a sequel. The stakes have to be higher. You need an Norman Osborn/Eddie Brock who knows his identity and is threatening loved ones

Ummmm pretty sure you're the first person to talk about penis..

Also pretty sure cap trying to battle some internal demons is what is causing him to lash out

Tony and the rest of the crew seem like a pretty liberal and understanding group, im sure they wouldn't judge cap.. whatever his lifestyle might be.. but I get it, he came from a different time and might assume people are still overly judge-y

But dude needs to learn that Rhodey outranks him, we all know that shh wouldn't have happened 100 years ago.. but times change

Last edited:
Dang. Sup with the hostility in here and calling people names. Sheesh.

Let's keep this positive guys. We have a dope Venom.

You tiny lame fanboys are probably all gay. Gay comments and penis on your minds all the time. Got zest in your veins and ironman toys in your gapes.

You're really a cornball.

Your man told another guy to come give him a hug and then added the wink emoji at the end. It's pretty clear what he was getting at.

I'm glad you're comfortable in your own skin to speak about your homoerotic fantasies.

Back
Top Bottom