WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Then your reading comprehension proves your dumbness, does it not?

You did say "literally" every thread. That's a blatant lie for the sake of offering me a hug like a weirdo.

Perhaps you should say all of this on your actual account and stop acting like a ***** on this alt one.

I'm not sure why you keep referring to my account being someone else.
So the poor reading comprehension continues.
No lying, just facts.
This in it of itself is a lie. That's a fact.
All this pent up aggression and paranoia can't be good for you.
Not surprised you haven't learned these deflection tactics don't work.

A spade is a spade. You can't spin that. So aggression about what? Paranoid about what? I'm not the one perpetrating a fraud.

Last edited:
Can't be in the DC thread because of all the whining and can't be here because it's dominated by the same lame argument. I need a new source.

We know Peter is gonna go against a villain but his outside life is gonna be a big priority with Marvel and they'd need a villain that's gonna complicate his outside life too. They got a chance to do a spin on Vulture and have him beef with Stark and let it mingle with Peter wanting to be an avenger. Once we see Spider-Man fight alongside avengers and become accustom to his powers him beating up a bad guy isn't going to cut it for a sequel. The stakes have to be higher. You need an Norman Osborn/Eddie Brock who knows his identity and is threatening loved ones
This is pigeonholing of two Spidey villains of the highest order. Its belittling the rest of his rogues gallery to a disrespectful degree as well.

Just say you're a big fan of Venom and want that to be his next threat.

If we're being objective though, Kraven has been as a big a threat If not bigger. He actually beat Spider-Man and outclassed him to an embarassing point.

Knowing his identity? Threatening loved ones? Kraven can do all that too. So could Doc Ock, so could Kingpin, so could Morbius, etc.
Dang. Sup with the hostility in here and calling people names. Sheesh.

Let's keep this positive guys. We have a dope Venom.

Nah, nothing wrong with it. The constant Cap is gay stuff is tired. They've been doing it for over a year now and it's not even funny or creative.
Just all true.

I would love to see Morlun and an adaptation of the Spidey verse storyline to the movies and Spider Gwen but damn..

Sony ain't ready for that

eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif

I know I said it before, but I'll say it again. A netflix show of a young Gamora and Nebula growing up would be flames.

Would love to see the transition of Nebula being a fresh faced and innocent girl to a hardened cyborg on screen

Compelling tv

I know I said it before, but I'll say it again. A netflix show of a young Gamora and Nebula growing up would be flames.

Would love to see the transition of Nebula being a fresh faced and innocent girl to a hardened cyborg on screen

Compelling tv

I would be so in for this. It'd be incredible to see.

Back
Top Bottom