WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Homecoming possibly the first MCU film outside of Avengers/AoU with a score that doesn't sound generic and taken from a free stock music archive? :wow:

[Video][/Video]
[Video]
Do you seriously not recognize that music?

It doesn't "sound generic and taken from a free stock music archive" because all they did was reuse the Spider-Man theme music and had an orchestra play it :lol:

They need to holler at Fox for the 90s theme with the ill guitar solo. "Spider blood, spider blood. Radioactive spider blood." :pimp:

:smokin Classic[/video]

Last edited:
They could've done better than just re-use the spider man music

Can't wait for IW's score. Same person who did A1 :pimp:

Last edited:
Tom Hardy as Venom by Bosslogic

DAR_JuNVwAAiGwG.jpg:medium

Last edited:
Joe Perry with the classic guitar rif

Used to get me so hype on Saturday mornings as a kid. I had to watch the intro standing up. I hope they remaster all the Fox Kids Marvel cartoons on blu-ray one day. I've been binging them on Netflix. Plowed through Silver Surfer, Spidey, X-Men, and Hulk.

:pimp:

Man. I loved getting up early for Saturday morning cartoons. I believe I used to get up as early as 7am :lol:

It's pretty rare for me to be up at 7 these days on a Saturday

Do you seriously not recognize that music?

It doesn't "sound generic and taken from a free stock music archive" because all they did was reuse the Spider-Man theme music and had an orchestra play it :lol:

Oh thanks for pointing that out Zik I had no idea
Sarcasm won't cover up you either not knowing or the weak jab at Marvel and their movie scores. When all this is reusing old theme music.

Really not a step up :lol:

Last edited:
Sarcasm won't cover up you either not knowing or the weak jab at Marvel and their movie scores. When all this is reusing old theme music.

Really not a step up :lol:

..are you okay this evening man

I am fully aware that this is a rendition of the 1960s Spider-Man theme man :tongue:

Last edited:
Infinity War was apparently filming in NYC this weekend under the title Mary Lou. But the weekend is over? Damn. Marvel is sneaky. Missed my chance to see some filming.

*edit

Today's sun. :lol: But I'm working :frown:

Last edited:
Infinity War was apparently filming in NYC this weekend under the title Mary Lou. But the weekend is over? Damn. Marvel is sneaky. Missed my chance to see some filming.

*edit

Today's sun. :lol: But I'm working :frown:

Man, I would have loved to see what they're doing. Can't wait to see Infinity Ward and to see Cap save the day again! :smokin

Open casting call 18-50, any nationality, for extras. They would've just needed a head shot submitted before Aug 20. My sister said she would've submitted a headshot if she knew... She's done extra work for movies before,but not a marvel movie yet. Lol, damn..

Back
Top Bottom