WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Flash Thompson is a small Guatemalan child in the MCU
Forgot Spider-Man Homecoming will have Flash in it.

Anyway Venom movie isn't part of the MCU right?.......maybe this discussion should take place in the FOX thread 
laugh.gif

I know I said it before, but I'll say it again. A netflix show of a young Gamora and Nebula growing up would be flames.

Would love to see the transition of Nebula being a fresh faced and innocent girl to a hardened cyborg on screen

Compelling tv

I would be so in for this. It'd be incredible to see.

The show writes itself. First season Nebula and Gamora meet and bond and swear to work together to overcome 'their dad'

Season finale, Thanos pits them against each other and Nebula loses and gets her first implant

Sounds terrible.

We don't need a show or scenes or prequels to things they mention that had happen.

How they going to meet and bond? They grew up together already fighting each other.

Yea. All the better to make it sad when they start fighting.

In volume one, Nebula mentions to Gamora that of all the 'siblings' Nebula was her favorite. Why is that so?

Think it'd be cool

What's hard to deal with about the Lance Armstrong thing? He beat cancer, got rich, and he's still alive. Solid American story.

He was disgraced and stripped of victories. He also got caught lying and trying to ruin people that knew the truth.

They bond for a whole season until Thanos pits them against each other

Then it's downhill from there
They made it clear in GotG2 that they didn't bond when they were young at all.
He was disgraced and stripped of victories. He also got caught lying and trying to ruin people that knew the truth.
This dude amel got real denial problems :lol:

Last edited:
The company already is a thing in Homecoming, and yeah Tony Stark is backing them.

Homecoming possibly the first MCU film outside of Avengers/AoU with a score that doesn't sound generic and taken from a free stock music archive? :wow:

[Video][/Video]

Back
Top Bottom