WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

^

I agree but man is it gonna be heard to avoid seeing any other trailers or gifs from now to release day

Hol up...now I wonder if MBJ's character is connected in any way to his Fantastic Four role...
what?

Hol up...now I wonder if MBJ's character is connected in any way to his Fantastic Four role...
what?

you know, the same way Chris Evans F4 role was connected to Cap...

Not a far fetched question since its in the same universe, for a movie that just released in 2015

It's not connected to the same universe. Fox/Sony made Fantastic 4, Marvel Studios is doing Black Panther. Neither universe is connected as far as the films go.

ah, thanks for clearing that up

^

I agree but man is it gonna be heard to avoid seeing any other trailers or gifs from now to release day
For sure especially considering Black Panther isn't really what you would call a household name. The marketing will be off-the-charts for sure to bring in the general audience

TBH you don't need much marketing that'll differ from any other Marvel movie. You already have the cbm audience. And black folk will flock to this. Question of the matter is what it'll do at the box office.

Sooo we should see mind blowing tech in this movie right. Like ill enough to make Stark look amateur.

These websites have to do a better job with titling their articles. Small, but kind of not really Infinity War spoiler
Chris Evans let it known that he signed a contract for Avengers 4 and that he will be in it.

Last edited:
Rewatched that trailer a 3rd time. Things keep getting better within the MCU. Villains slowly but surely getting the right treatment, better actors, cinematography, and stories. 
nthat.gif

I like the tone Marvel is setting with their films now. Spider-Man: Homecoming gives off a coming of age teen comedy film, Thor: Ragnarok gives off a comedy stoner vibe and Black Panther looks like a dark espionage political warfare film. And then we still haven't seen anything substantial for Infinity War.

All hail Feige da gawd

I like the tone Marvel is setting with their films now. Spider-Man: Homecoming gives off a coming of age teen comedy film, Thor: Ragnarok gives off a comedy stoner vibe and Black Panther looks like a dark espionage political warfare film. And then we still haven't seen anything substantial for Infinity War.

All hail Feige da gawd

They do a masterful job of making their films vastly different but cohesive with one another at that same time.

^^ which aids in the excitement when you see them all on screen together. Black Panther is gonna be in 2 films next year 3 months apart :smokin

Got my eye on the Black Panther hot toy and a couple of Marvel Hot toys in general especially that Spider-Man one up for preorder right now but I'm not bout that collector toy life. I just bought a collector Power Ranger megazord and I'm still beating myself up over the price I spent :smh:

Got my eye on the Black Panther hot toy and a couple of Marvel Hot toys in general especially that Spider-Man one up for preorder right now but I'm not bout that collector toy life. I just bought a collector Power Ranger megazord and I'm still beating myself up over the price I spent :smh:

I'm going to go ahead and wait for Hot Toys to drop Black Panther from his solo movie. I feel like we'll get a little more than we got with the Civil War figure in terms of an additional head sculpt and accessories. They allow you to go on a payment plan if you're really trying to grab something. Spider-Man won't actually release until sometime next year and I imagine Black Panther won't drop until Q4 of 2018.

I don't understand the issue. Just dont watch the trailers.
Exactly.

I learned my lesson a long time ago.

:smh: :stoneface:

:lol: nah man
If you had ran with that I would've been howling :lol:

What's Homecoming b?

The first Spiderman film ever.
:rofl:

Last edited:
i don't care what is shown in trailers, because spoilers don't mean crap to me.. I'm about execution.. I watched 2 bootleg versions of CW before it got released this side of the world (1 was in a foreign language, so watched the English version when I found that before the release)

The only thing that sticks out to me that I think should have been saved for the movie was Veronica.. can't remember anything else from marvel trailers I thought was too much

Deadpool I thought gave a ton away, but they were marketing that shh heavily

Even the spidey trailers it seems to be the same couple of scenes they're showing.. and the movie is longer than we all expected

Trailers only bother me for comedies which give away the only good parts or bad movies that they make a great trailer for.. like IM3 I went in with super high expectations for that crap

Last edited:
Its 2 different things for me. I don't care about spoilers at all. You can post the entire script of Homecoming and Ragnarok and I'd read it no problem. Watch the bootlegs too.

However, sometimes I don't need to be given the entire story just cuz you gotta promote your movie.

Its not spoilers, its pretty much a Spider-Man overload on tv with the Finals commercials. That's intended for the other ppl though and I get that.

Like sometimes I can wait for the BB or GoT finale. Other times I'm binging Defenders or Dear White People in a day (sidenote; Defenders is definitely getting binged in a day so all of you wary of spoilers prepare yourselves).

Last edited:
IM3 is the epitome of the only time a trailer really really annoys me.. essentially if I get suckered into something that sucks

Which is why I'll read story synopsis when it's available or whatever spoilers that come out beforehand

Comedies do this a ton where the only funny parts are in the trailer and you end up wasting an hour and whatever

If it's good I know I'm watching several times and watching videos on it going more in depth.. i look at most spoilery movies as fight club (quality so you can watch several times knowing what's going on and appreciate the depth) vs most m. night movies (simply looking for some gotcha moment)

Back
Top Bottom