WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I know what thread it is.

You probably should've went with the this is the MCU thread lets keep it out of here instead of lying in your first reply but you figured lying was better in face of the truth.

But you're clearly in here stalking me (still) when I've given you two other options to get at me. Stop coming in this thread with the nonsense.
Again,

"If you feel stalked you should ask yourself how accountable you are for that and why you put yourself in that position."

I get you want to make this more about you being stalked than you lying, Mark straight up saying that's not what he did, and then me actually saying what was said but it sure as hell isn't helping your this is the MCU THREAD so let's leave it out here talk

Talking out of two mouths right now lame. Which is it?

FTR, I have no interest in sending you a pm.

Last edited:
Damn bro, you're just posting just to get the last word at this point. If you really want to continue this discussion, then take it to the appropriate thread

Last edited:
Damn bro, you're just posting just to get the last word at this point. If you really want to continue this discussion, then take it to the appropriate thread
**** up amel.

Also I didn't say I really wanted to continue the discussion. There isn't much more to discuss.

I just pointed out the hypocrisy in that last post.

Are you incapable of reading a post in full?

The reason why is in that very post.

But at this point, I can say the same about you if you actually mean what you say and aren't just posting to keep this going.

Last edited:
Oh, I read the whole post all right. Still doesn't make me understand why you would continue to engage in a back and forth if there's not much to discuss.

But anyway, you right. I guess you can say the same about me. I'll just leave it at this.

Last edited:
Oh, I read the whole post all right. Still doesn't make me understand why you would continue to engage in a back and forth if there's not much to discuss.
You do not have to understand though.

I specifically said why the post was made and you still don't get it. That's your problem.

Please excuse Super Clown, it's my fault for being the highlight of his day. I apologize thread.

In MCU news, since we got the emoting eyes with Spider-Man, it's a forgone conclusion that Venom is gonna have the tongue I would assume. My 7 year old self just screamed from excitement.

I'm trying to imagine what Eddie Brock's beef would be with Peter Parker. I guess they'll go the Daily Bugle route?

Me either. *flamesuit on*

I've never been a Venom fan, never understood the hype over the character.

Oh don't get me wrong

I love the character but it's a Sony project with no input from Marvel. I have little confidence in the project reaching mcu standards

And then there's also the thing about no Spidey and not having ties to the mcu.

I'm super lukewarm on the project. I am leaving the door open that I might see this film, but only after hearing good word of mouth

Last edited:
My bad for bringing that here.

You still my man 100 grand we just have different opinions right now.

Sooooo we not gonna talk about Amy Pascal :nerd: and Feige lying :nerd: again :nerd:

You NT fam at the end of the day, we're just way off on this one.

Anyways this is one case I wanna believe, Venom doesn't even need greater MCU ties, just atleast spidey.

Crossing my marvel threads. How would they slip F4 casting under the radar though?

Last edited:
Oh don't get me wrong

I love the character but it's a Sony project with no input from Marvel. I have little confidence in the project reaching mcu standards

And then there's also the thing about no Spidey and not having ties to the mcu.

I'm super lukewarm on the project. I am leaving the door open that I might see this film, but only after hearing good word of mouth

Amel you haven't seen the video with Feige and Pascal making waves right now :nerd:

You NT fam at the end of the day, we're just way off on this one.

Anyways this is one case I wanna believe, Venom doesn't even need greater MCU ties, just atleast spidey.

Crossing my marvel threads. How would they slip F4 casting under the radar though?

Family argues.

If the F4 are in it I feel like they'll be fasted late and implemented into the film later on similar to Tom Holland as Spider-Man in civil war. We're about 5-6 months away from post production so anything could happen.

Also, have we not commented on the pic the Russos posted on twitter :nerd:

I'll be honest, lame, the last bit of news I heard from Feige was when he said FF is not coming to the mcu lol

:smh: don't listen to that liar Feige who wants to play with our emotions. Because this was just announced though it seems inadvertently :lol: Venom along with the other Spider-Man spin offs will take place in the MCU

The Sony Spider films are going to tie into the MCU continuity.

Me either. *flamesuit on*

I've never been a Venom fan, never understood the hype over the character.
he's just the ultimate to foil to peter and spider-man in the original run. sh*t gets little weird once we get past lethal protector, but I didn't mind agent venom at all. 

If I were Kevin Feige and I knew the Fantastic Four were coming to the MCU, I would go out of my way to make people think otherwise. Just saying... :nerd:

Remember he wants to expand the cosmic side of the Marvel Universe and we already saw the Watchers :nerd: Feige had attempted to negotiate for Fox to keep the rights to Daredevil in exchange for the F4 in the past before Marvel got the rights back and gave him a Netflix series :nerd: How did Fox all of a sudden get Xmen tv rights :nerd: why did Inhumans lose its movie spot :nerd: we need answers!

he's just the ultimate to foil to peter and spider-man in the original run. sh*t gets little weird once we get past lethal protector, but I didn't mind agent venom at all. 

Agent Venom began to grow on me

Last edited:
Fox always had the XMen tv rights and that is why Disney can't produce XMen cartoons.

Fox, just like anything they do, just need to let Marvel know their plans and that is it.

Inhumans lost it's spot because of Spideman Homecoming and partially to the acquisition of the Star Wars franchise.

Last edited:
I just dont see who they use as a villain for a Venom movie. Carnage obviously comes to mind, but I don't trust Sony to execute the story right.

Back
Top Bottom