WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Even with Thanos and the Black order, the Avengers, Spider-Man, Dr. Strange and the guardians (old school guardians/ravagers included), Grandmaster, The Collector, Nick Fury, Baron Mordo, Loki, Warriors 3, Captain Marvel you're looking at ~45 characters. 15+ characters unaccounted for....

We may know of 4 of them >D

Last edited:
That sounds epic. I wonder if Marvel Studios can use the Negative Zone. There's some things I would like to see. :nerd:

Even with Thanos and the Black order, the Avengers, Spider-Man and the guardians (old school guardians/ravages included), Grandmaster, The Collector, Nick Fury you're looking at ~40 characters. 20 characters unaccounted for....

We may know of 4 of them >D

:nerd:

That sounds epic. I wonder if Marvel Studios can use the Negative Zone. There's some things I would like to see. :nerd:
:nerd:

It's funny you say that. That new pic that the Russos posted has everyone guessing from core of an iron man suit to Thanos' chamber door where he keeps the gauntlet. For whatever reason I immediately thought "negative zone entrance"

Man I hope we're not too spoiled to enjoy this.

I'm hoping Marvel pushes the boundaries on this film

Marvel Studios Has No “Fantastic Four” Plans

Unfortunately, in a new interview with Allocine (via Newsarama), Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige made it crystal clear that there’s zero plans to have the “Fantastic Four” in the MCU: “[We have] no plans with the Fantastic Four right now. No discussions about it.”

Feige has said previously it would be an ‘impossibility’ for Marvel and Fox to work together on “Fantastic Four” or “X-Men”.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/marvel-studios-has-no-fantastic-four-plans/

raw

Nah, trust in the guy that condones rape under the right conditions.

You compared anyone that questions a rape victim to Cops having preconceived notions of black people and why they target them. Change your avy to Gloria Allred.
Noooo.

It was definitely about those who make excuses for cops and white ppl in general that murder black ppl.

No need to tap dance in multiple threads.

Noooo.

It was definitely about those who make excuses for cops and white ppl in general that murder black ppl.

This is the Marvel thread, do not sully this thread with this nonsense. If you have a problem you can stalk my post in the other thread or send a PM.

Watching Civil War..im so slow.. i just realized that Cottonmouths sister is the lady that accused Tony of killing her son in Sokivia (same actress)

What? you don't think Spider-man will open at 100 mill on a holiday weekend?
I may very well be wrong, but I just feel like there's spiderman fatigue. Of cource the MCU fans will turn out to see this movie, but other than that I don't see it doing those kind of numbers.

TASM2 opening weekend didn't crack the 100 million mark

View media item 2467074

I know, different movie/studio. 
You're gonna be wrong about this the same way you were wrong about Wonder Woman making a billion :lol:

Noooo.

This is the Marvel thread, do not sully this thread with this nonsense. If you have a problem you can stalk my post in the other thread or send a PM.
All I did was make something abundantly clear.

If you feel stalked you should ask yourself how accountable you are for that and why you put yourself in that position.

All I did was make something abundantly clear.

If you feel stalked you should ask yourself how accountable you are for that and why you put yourself in that position.

And I'm making it abundantly clear that this is the MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE THREAD. We can continue the conversation in the appropriate thread or you can PM me.

I know what thread it is.

You probably should've went with the this is the MCU thread lets keep it out of here instead of lying in your first reply but you figured lying was better in face of the truth.

I know what thread it is.

You probably should've went with the this is the MCU thread lets keep it out of here instead of lying in your first reply but you figured lying was better in face of the truth.

But you're clearly in here stalking me (still) when I've given you two other options to get at me. Stop coming in this thread with the nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom