WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Stark needs to put Happy on that same diet.
laugh.gif

This is the golden age of comic book movies my friends. Soak it all up.

So who's going to die after the Infinity Wars?
I want to say Cap. Only because Russos have said Rogers will not be Cap during IW...So IDK if that was a hint or not.

Oh, and if Nova is introduced in Spider-Man and has a role in IW, that would be sweet.

Stark needs to put Happy on that same diet. :lol:

I want to say Cap. Only because Russos have said Rogers will not be Cap during IW...So IDK if that was a hint or not.

Oh, and if Nova is introduced in Spider-Man and has a role in IW, that would be sweet.

Evans contract ends after IW2/A4 though.

I think they just mean he isn't Cap because he doesn't have the shield and likely won't suit up til IW2/A4.

I wish it could be Daredevil but I just don't see it, maybe if the Defenders appears in IW but I think right now TV and Movies are still not getting along in the MCU.

Last edited:
I'm kinda disappointed that it looks like he walks like a gorilla in Ragnarok

I was expecting upright, Gladiator, I am King type Hulk

Caesar from planet of the apes walks less like a gorilla than Hulk does lol

Last edited:

I am hoping it's Cap. It rightfully should be since he was supposed to die in the CW (albeit being brought back to life).
To have Falcon as Cap as it is in Marvel now would make alot of sense.

I am hoping it's Cap. It rightfully should be since he was supposed to die in the CW (albeit being brought back to life).
To have Falcon as Cap as it is in Marvel now would make alot of sense.

It would make more sense if Winter Soldier took the Cap America mantle. They both have the same serum. Falcons just a dude with wings, tech, and a goatee.

Of course people read the comics in here. He also talks to birds.

This dude Sam ain't talking to birds :lol:
Sure they can enhance him somehow. But this Sam does not look like he would be the next Cap.

Yeah but Marvel Comics Cap is not absurdly superhuman like his MCU counterpart

How is MCU Falcon 'absurdly superhuman'? If anything they watered him down a little bit, not being able to communicate with birds. Other than that, it's not totally outlandish for him to be Cap. Even in the comics, he's at human level strength and fighting ability, albeit peak levels. I personally don't have a problem with Sam being Cap, because I like the Winter Soldier as is.

Last edited:
Is keke palmer to old to play iron heart

Iron heart is what? 13-14? Keke's in her early 20s, so with Hollywood being what it is they could probably make it work if they wanted to.

Yeah but Marvel Comics Cap is not absurdly superhuman like his MCU counterpart

How is MCU Falcon 'absurdly superhuman'? If anything they watered him down a little bit, not being able to communicate with birds. Other than that, it's not totally outlandish for him to be Cap. Even in the comics, he's at human level strength and fighting ability, albeit peak levels. I personally don't have a problem with Sam being Cap, because I like the Winter Soldier as is.

Reading is fundamental fam. He's saying that Comic Book Captain America isn't superhuman to the level of MCU Captain America. Therefore, continuing from this idea, Marvel Comics Falcoln has to put in less work to replace Marvel Comics Captain America, whereas MCU Falcoln couldn't even keep up with MCU Cap on a morning jog and for damn sure isn't about to kick a black ops soldier weighed down by body armor to a watery grave in one move

View media item 2472859
Falcoln becoming Captain America in the MCU only makes sense because he currently holds the mantle in the comics. That's the same reason it'd make for Jane Foster to become Thor. Beyond that, in terms of what's actually happened thus far, it makes more sense for Winter Soldier to be chosen, because he's the enhanced individual of the two, with proven ability to stand with Cap in a fight. His story also basically has the same setup that it did in the comics, with him feeling guilt and a need to atone for the actions he was forced to undertake as the Winter Soldier, with the Captain America mantle then being a way for him to do that, which is passed onto him by his best friend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom