WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Michael Mando is
The Scorpion
? That's great news! He's been killing his role on Better Call Saul. Dude's a good actor.

Early Spiderman Reviews

Germain Lussier [emoji]10004[/emoji] @GermainLussier
Spider-Man: Homecoming is a blast. It has an innocence that differentiates it from the other MCU movies but plenty of fun & spectacle too.

it felt weird at the start, but then act 3 clicks in BIG TIME. A few days removed, the more I think about it, the more I like it.

I was also surprised at the number of times Homecoming surprised me, despite all the rumors I read. Though I'd advise to stop doing that now

Chris Sylvia @sylvioso
#SpidermanHomecoming is your friendly, fun, Tony Stark-powered neighborhood Spider-Man movie

Jeff D Lowe [emoji]10004[/emoji] @JeffDLowe
REVIEW: #SpiderManHomecoming:
- 91/100
- @TomHolland1996 = best ever
- Keaton is fantastic
- Loads of fun/well paced
- Great plot points

William Bibbiani [emoji]10004[/emoji] @WilliamBibbiani
#SpiderManHomecoming is the third best Spider-Man movie. The cast is great, the tone is affable, the drama is... a little thin, honestly

Molly Freeman @mollyrockit
#SpiderManHomecoming is SO MUCH FUN. The action is BADASS. Tom Holland is THE BEST Peter Parker hands down. I'm pumped after seeing it [emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128375[/emoji]

Brandon Davis [emoji]10004[/emoji] @BrandonDavisBD
Spider-Man: Homecoming...

My new favorite super hero movie of all time.

Sean O'Connell @Sean_OConnell
#SpiderManHomecoming is my favorite Marvel movie. Full stop. Spidey is home at Marvel. Best action in ANY Spidey. A non-stop thrill. LOVE

ErikDavis [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ErikDavis
#SpiderManHomecoming is SUCH a good time. Fun, inventive action w/ some of the best humor in a Marvel film yet. Great start for MCU Spidey!

Last edited:
If the reviews stay positive, this yesr will have produced the highest rated comic book movies in a year

Ummmm only so much dude can do.. I'm assuming, considering how much was supposedly done by time he came in

If movie is bad that goes on snyder

I'm still reeling that someone called it the "third-best" Spider-Man

That has to be nonsense because there are only six ******* films, putting Homecoming in the 50th percentile of Spidey movies :lol:

The Rumors About VENOM And Other SPIDER-MAN Characters Joining The MCU Keep Going Around In Circles

It certainly looks as if Sony and Marvel Studios don't appear to be on the same page regarding what Sony's planning with their Spider-Man and Silver Sable/Black Cat spinoff movies. Speaking to JoBlo, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige reaffirmed earlier statements that only Tom Holland's Spider-Man will be joining the MCU.

"Right now, Spidey is in the MCU and it's just Spidey. Civil War, Homecoming, we've already shot a lot of Tom Holland's scenes in the upcoming Avengers films, and we're just starting to solidify our plans for Homecoming 2 - we won't call it that, whatever it is - which is exciting because it'll be the first MCU movie after untitled Avengers in 2019. It'll be the way Civil War informed everything in Homecoming, those movies will launch him off into a very new cinematic universe at that point. Those five movies are we're focusing on. "

In short, Marvel's relationship with Sony only pertains to those five films- Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers 4 and the Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel.

Said deal between the movie studios allows Marvel to use the character in the MCU, incorporating him into their larger universe, while Sony would distribute, finance and have final creative say over the movies. This allows for the fan-favorite to team up with other beloved heroes like Iron Man and Captain America, while Sony keeps their golden goose. Could this collaboration mean Marvel will work with other studios, like Fox, to do the same thing with characters like Wolverine or The Fantastic Four?

"No active discussions, no plans at all for that. The only reason I don't say "no, never" is because of the amazing things that have happened over the 17 years here. But I don't see that happening anytime soon."

Last edited:
MCU and Sony may and may not happen but it was funny seeing Feige's face when Amy Pascal was talking about their characters being in one another's movies.

Homecoming isn't a must see for me. I'm tired of teenage Spider Man, don't like that they stole Miles' story and other elements of the film such as Flash being a friendly rival rub me the wrong way.

So Spider-Man 2 is the first movie after Avengers 4? Hopefully a sequel to Dr. Strange and Black Panther soon follow

Could this collaboration mean Marvel will work with other studios, like Fox, to do the same thing with characters like Wolverine or The Fantastic Four?

"No active discussions, no plans at all for that. The only reason I don't say "no, never" is because of the amazing things that have happened over the 17 years here. But I don't see that happening anytime soon."

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom