WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Nah Teen Titans Go is funny, it's just that nobody would have taken it in place of the original

Would have been cool as little shorts to go along with the main series

And Teen Titans was cancelled 6 years before TTG first aired lol

Last edited:
The OG Batman is close. But the battles on YJ are [emoji]128293[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

First season of Young Justice is an easy contender 
pimp.gif

The new spin on concepts like the original Teen Titans and Young Justice teams mixed with the respect for traditional DC lore 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Why didn't we get this in the US? This type of animation I mean.

Bonus:

I vaguely remember this.

Last edited:
Next to the 90s xmen cartoon

Aint no better theme than this

Was never too fond of there song, the intro or the animation for EMH but man was it a great show. In terms of intro music, iron man season 2 >>>>>>>>>>>

That guitar riff is STUPID

Why didn't we get this in the US? This type of animation I mean.

Bonus:

I vaguely remember this.

The xmen Japanese intro 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From them jumping off the volcano, the animation when Gambit is fighting spiral, the music. Straight fire!

I did some snooping around on youtube and found out something amazing about Black Panther and his tech
Apparently Black Panther has his own version of a Hulkbuster suit and we might see it in either the BP movie or the Infinity War movie. see here.....

Last edited:
Man the animation for the Japanese X-Men Intro is the type of animation I wish Marvel had. 

Director Edgar Wright Explains Why He Felt He Needed To Depart From Marvel's ANT-MAN

“I think the most diplomatic answer is I wanted to make a Marvel movie but I don’t think they really wanted to make an Edgar Wright movie. It was a really heartbreaking decision to have to walk away after having worked on it for so long, because me and Joe Cornish in some form—it’s funny some people say, ‘Oh they’ve been working on it for eight years’ and that was somewhat true, but in that time I had made three movies so it wasn’t like I was working on it full time. But after The World’s End I did work on it for like a year, I was gonna make the movie.

But then I was the writer-director on it and then they wanted to do a draft without me, and having written all my other movies, that’s a tough thing to move forward thinking if I do one of these movies I would like to be the writer-director,” Wright said. “Suddenly becoming a director for hire on it, you’re sort of less emotionally invested and you start to wonder why you’re there, really.”

Just finished my 2nd watch of Dr. Strange, man this was a great origin movie and I would love for Marvel to push the sequels as hard as they push GOTG 

My biggest gripe, aside from TRASH *** Kaecilius, is the fact that there's too much kung fu 
laugh.gif
 I want wizards, not Iron Fist

That Thor post-credit scene man. Too good. I hope Strange is in a good chunk of Ragnarok

And please don't **** up Mordo as the villain, Marvel

Back
Top Bottom