WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Marvel is clearly trolling. Marvel have become the experts of giving you something you should've had all along and getting you excited for it and they're having Capcom take this approach with MvC:I. Xmen will be DLC and they'll be spread out across about 5-6 years along with many of Capcom's super requested characters that have yet to make it to the party.

If there is any characters I remember from MVC early beginnings was my mans Scott and Logan SMHHHH

Hey, they've got a point. I sure as heck don't remember playing as Wolverine, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Magneto, Storm, Colussus, Iceman, Juggernaut, Sentinel, Cable, Deadpool, Rogue, Psylocke, Gambit, Apocalypse, or X-23.

Injustice 2 and Dragon Ball Fighterz >>>>>>>>

Last edited:
You're insane if you think Fox makes a Sony like deal anytime soom

And the Petty continues!

Marvel Heroes Stops Selling Fantastic Four Stuff

http://kotaku.com/marvel-heroes-stops-selling-fantastic-four-stuff-1796485290
The Fantastic Four aren’t getting a lot of love in Marvel Comics at the moment, and now that lack of love looks to be extending to Gazillion’s massively multiplayer Marvel Heroes. Starting July 1, players will no longer be able to purchase Fantastic Four characters or costumes.

According to a post on the Marvel Heroes forums yesterday, players will be unable to buy The Thing, Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic or the Human Torch as of July first. Unlocking the characters via in-game currency is also being suspended as of today.

Under Gazillion’s renewed licensing agreement we do not have the rights to continue selling these characters moving forward. However, players who have already purchased or unlocked any of these affected characters and costumes before July 1 will be able to them continue playing them as usual.

While the changes do not affect Doctor Doom, a character who plays a large part in the game’s storyline, frequent FF guest Silver Surfer is also being pulled from sale, as well as costumes for characters like Spider-Man and Ghost Rider that make reference to Fantastic Four comics continuity.

Players who have already purchased Fantastic Four items can continue to use them, and Gazillion has pledged to continue supporting the existing characters with balance tweaks and updates.

The licensing change likely has something to do with Marvel cooling its heels on the Fantastic Four, perhaps in a bid to make the property less attractive to Fox, owners and frequent mishandlers of the team’s movie rights. We’ve reached out to Gazillion for more info.

Here’s a full list of the costumes that will no longer be available for sale come July 1.

Spider-Man Future Foundation
Spider-Man Future Foundation Black
Spider-Man Bag Man
Ghost Rider – What if?
Doctor Doom Future Foundation
Mr. Fantastic Future Foundation
Invisible Woman Future Foundation
Invisible Woman Future Foundation Black
Invisible Woman All New Marvel NOW!
Thing Future Foundation
Mr. Fantastic All New Marvel NOW!
Mr. Fantastic Future Foundation Black
Invisible Woman’s Ultimate FF
Thing All New Marvel NOW!
Thing Black Future Foundation
Thing Black Jersey
Thing Fantastic Pants
Thing Fear Itself
Thing Incognito
Thing Modern
Human Torch 2099
Human Torch Classic Blue
Human Torch Light Brigade
Human Torch Modern
Human Torch Original
Human Torch Red
Human Torch Uncanny Inhumans
Silver Surfer Classic
Silver Surfer Exiles
Silver Surfer Keeper
Silver Surfer Silver Savage

Last edited:
Pascal said the Spidey sequel starts "a few minutes after Avengers 4 wraps as a story,” :nerd:

Hannibal sent a body double to the premiere :rofl:

View media item 2478797

asked for submissions on twitter today but i didn't think it was for this :x

Last edited:
Possible IW spoiler

Robert Downey Jr. Will Keep Returning for ‘Well Thought Out’ MCU Films

View media item 2478793
#SOON

that's a misquote tho. He was asking why he keeps coming back - not about the future.

What happens to me is that things are presented to me that are really well thought out by folks that have been doing this correctly for a really long time, and I go like, ‘Check.’

Watching My Cousin Vinny on tv and decided to read up on Marisa Tomei bae on wikipedia. Didn't know 2 people she used to date are in the spiderman movie. The guy in prometheus who looks like a skinny tom hardy and rdj.

You're insane if you think Fox makes a Sony like deal anytime soom

And the Petty continues!

Marvel Heroes Stops Selling Fantastic Four Stuff

http://kotaku.com/marvel-heroes-stops-selling-fantastic-four-stuff-1796485290

Welp. That's unfortunate to whoever plays that game. Even worse that they're doing it after the fact. Taking content out of a game? Where dey do dat at? :lol:

It stinks that we don't have the F4 in the MCU right now, but don't make people that buy your video games suffer for it. :smh:

I'm not listening to anything Pascal says. I'll wait till Feige confirms the news.

Y'all seen the memes since the spidey/ kid was in IM2???

There was this one that said , marvel reveals the kid in BB (Joffrey) was robin :rofl: :rofl:

I'm not listening to anything Pascal says. I'll wait till Feige confirms the news.

you mean this new statement that really makes little sense?

"First, there is Spider-Man happily in the place where he’s supposed to be which is in the Marvel Universe," replied Pascal. "I think everything comes from that. This is the signpost, the tentpole, the signature and… the other movies that Sony’s going to make, in their relationship to this [MCU] Spider-Man, take place in this [separate Sony] world. Although you’re not going to see them in the Marvel Universe, it’s in the same reality.”

Last edited:
Another The Flash type show (tv budget, meh effects, meh acting) but with characters no one will be interested in.

you mean this new statement that really makes little sense?
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom