WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I heard Feige said there's talks of potentially bringing Captain Britain into the MCU. I just recently got into Excalibur even though I haven't read anything pre-Excalibur. A lot of it is out of print and hard to find, but Captain Britain would be dope.

iron-man-wears-his-armor-in-new-avengers-infinity-war-set-photos-01.jpg

iron-man-wears-his-armor-in-new-avengers-infinity-war-set-photos-02.jpg

iron-man-wears-his-armor-in-new-avengers-infinity-war-set-photos-08.jpg

iron-man-wears-his-armor-in-new-avengers-infinity-war-set-photos-26.jpg

Last edited:
I heard Feige said there's talks of potentially bringing Captain Britain into the MCU. I just recently got into Excalibur even though I haven't read anything pre-Excalibur. A lot of it is out of print and hard to find, but Captain Britain would be dope.

Fassbender, pretty please

Fassbender, pretty please

I could see that. The MCU would be poaching another one of Fox's actors. :lol: Jon Favreau, Chris Evans, Michael B Jordan...

I wonder if Marvel Studios can use Excalibur. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

That would be interesting if they bring in Captain Britain. Although, I assumed Wonder-Man would appear before Captain Britain.

That would be interesting if they bring in Captain Britain. Although, I assumed Wonder-Man would appear before Captain Britain.

Imagine they bring out both.

It'd be interesting if eventually there is a whole lineup of mcu movies of marvel characters I've never heard of

Wonder-Mans already been cast so it's just a matter of actually using him on-screen.

and the reason Fox isn't going to make a similar deal as Sony took with MCU is that Marvel is still pretty petty themselves...

MARVEL VS. CAPCOM: INFINITE Features No X-Men Because Producers Don't Think You Remember Them

If Capcom's Michael Evans is to be believed, the XMen weren't very popular. In fact, that's why the mutant characters have been totally excluded from the game, supposedly.

It's a baffling explanation and one he originally tried to blame on gameplay decisions before essentially admitting that Marvel pushed to put the focus on characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

"We talked with Marvel very closely about their future roadmap, about what's gonna be happening. Your modern Marvel fan, maybe they don't even remember some of the X-Men characters, but they know some of the Guardians characters or Black Panther. You know what I mean? Captain Marvel may seem like a strange pick, but she's fantastic. She fits the gameplay. She fits the story, and they're gonna be really pushing her as a strong female lead all the way up into the movie. We're trying to take everything into account and choose the best characters."

View media item 2478285View media item 2478286

How do you not remember the X-Men? Majority of that MvC fanbase grew up in the 90s and when the MvC series began. They know all about the X-Men. Seems like a lame response. They better be included as a DLC.

A dumb reason to give. He sounds like a fool giving that bs reason instead of just saying we all know why those characters aren't in the game.

Last edited:
hopefully its Just a cover to say "hey we joining forces with Marvel to stop FOX, and help get those rights back!"

but that is the dumbest reason when they are still currently making movies and Hugh just ended his run :lol:

but hey, we aren't sure you guys will remember them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom