WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

But they're wasting it. Can you imagine 1st class X-Men in the MCU? A small Hugh Jackman Wolvie spot? The world would end for us.
I've accepted the fact the X-Men movies are what they are. 

I really just want to see Jackman in the MCU...But that'll never happen :lol:
There's a chance.

Jackman gave up being Wolverine not superhero movies.

He can show up as Count Neferia, US Agent, Quasar, etc.

F4 would be cool to see in an Avenger movie. Don't want a solo. I just want Kang.

I've said this multiple times over the years in here but Kang is the perfect follow up villain to Thanos (unless we got Doom of course).

We've talked about in the past and Fiege has commented on it, but I still feel Kang should be fair game just like QS and SW. Appeared first in Avengers, not F4. But I don't know how that actually works.
Kang is also Rama Tut (I think that's his name) the pharaoh that enslaved Apicalypse and also fought the Fantastic 4 in the Fantastic comic.

Chronologically, he was Rama Tut, then the Scarlet Centurion (I think), and then he became Kang the Conqueror in the 40th century.
I'm sure they'd streamline it for his first appearance, but yeah it's naturally going to become convoluted when time travel is at the very core of his character :lol: That doesn't even begin to take Immortus into account. Or Iron Lad. :rofl: Definitely blows the universe wide open in regards to alternate futures, realities, and the multiverse though.
Yeah, I'm so confused right now. 

So he's Nathaniel Richards from the 30th century. Huh? lol
His name is Nathaniel Richards. Hes not the Nathaniel Richards. Its 3both century so he's not even directly related but they've dropped hints in comics that the reason Lang doesn't just kill certain Avengers is cuz it'd prevent his birth. From Tony Stark to Dr. Doom.

Would love for the next Avengers villain to be grounded, from Earth, like Doom. Intellect of Tony (T'Challa), Weaponry like Tony, Sorcerer like Dr. Strange, knows Asgardian physiology, armor that can take on Hulk. A threat from a person on Earth would be a good way to tone things down a bit after Thanos. But Kang is my #2 choice

You either die a hero...

batman-1989.jpg

...or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. 

spider-man-homecoming-michael-keaton-hi-res.jpg

I'm still in shock too. If someone would've told me the damn Vulture would be Marvel's best movie villain at some point, I'd laugh. Mostly due to Keaton though. Awesome actor.

I don't know what's up with the MCU and why they have to wash their villains. Thanos will be godly though :pimp: .......I hope.

So what's left for the Miles animated movie since they took everything except the criminal father and uncle background?

Last edited:
I'm still in shock too. If someone would've told me the damn Vulture would be Marvel's best movie villain at some point, I'd laugh. Mostly due to Keaton though. Awesome actor.

I don't know what's up with the MCU and why they have to wash their villains. Thanos will be godly though :pimp: .......I hope.

I still hope Kingpin makes it to the big screen. Vincent D. fits the role so, so well.

I'm still considering going to D23 but I am just not sure how difficult it is to get in to the hall they do their presentations, I assume it's going to be similar to SDCC Hall H but D23 is also less popular.

Back
Top Bottom