WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I wonder how things with the MCU would be if they had retained the movie rights for all of their characters. At the same time though, the MCU wouldn't be what it is today if things didn't play out like they did.
Big what if's. Not even worth wondering honestly, it could get too convoluted. 

I just wish NOW they would buy the rights back, that is it. 

definitely would not be the same as they'd probably be focusing on Xmen, Spidey and Hulk films

having secondary tier characters forced them to be a bit more creative and probably limit the budget

Marvel does have the tv rights after all but I don't think it's a trade off per say, the two just decided to work together on it.

I think what most of you guys are trying to falt out deny is that Feige has clearly said and in plain sight that there are nothing in the works between Marvel and Fox for F4.

We all want this to happen but something as big as this, if it is happening in IW has to have leaked by now because they'd have to cast and it's just a big deal overall.

I knew they had the rights! Lol

Fiege also said there wasn't truth to the Spidey rumors but we see how that went.

I just feel there had to be a compromise or deal reached with Fox for them to get those shows.

NTs fave Milana Vayntrub to play Squirrel Girl!

Marvel's NEW WARRIORS Sets Its Cast; THIS IS US Actress Milana Vayntrub Will Play Squirrel Girl

The cast of Marvel and Freeform's upcoming New Warriors TV series has been announced, with This is Us actress Milana Vayntrub leading the ensemble as Doreen Green, AKA Squirrel Girl, alongside Baby Daddy grad Derek Theler as Mister Immortal.

The pair will be joined by: Jeremy Tardy (Dear White People) as Night Thrasher; Calum Worthy (Austin and Ally) as Speedball; Matthew Moy (2 Broke Girls) as Microbe and Kate Comer (The Comeback) as Debrii.

View media item 2488686

Last edited:
Marvel does have the tv rights after all but I don't think it's a trade off per say, the two just decided to work together on it.

I think what most of you guys are trying to falt out deny is that Feige has clearly said and in plain sight that there are nothing in the works between Marvel and Fox for F4.

We all want this to happen but something as big as this, if it is happening in IW has to have leaked by now because they'd have to cast and it's just a big deal overall.

I knew they had the rights! Lol

Fiege also said there wasn't truth to the Spidey rumors but we see how that went.

I just feel there had to be a compromise or deal reached with Fox for them to get those shows.

they didn't have to give anything up since they are making the show in association with Marvel TV

NTs fave Milana Vayntrub to play Squirrel Girl!

Marvel's NEW WARRIORS Sets Its Cast; THIS IS US Actress Milana Vayntrub Will Play Squirrel Girl

The cast of Marvel and Freeform's upcoming New Warriors TV series has been announced, with This is Us actress Milana Vayntrub leading the ensemble as Doreen Green, AKA Squirrel Girl, alongside Baby Daddy grad Derek Theler as Mister Immortal.

The pair will be joined by: Jeremy Tardy (Dear White People) as Night Thrasher; Calum Worthy (Austin and Ally) as Speedball; Matthew Moy (2 Broke Girls) as Microbe and Kate Comer (The Comeback) as Debrii.

View media item 2488686

qorn parody is 3...2...1...

it's not about throwing money at Fox, it's about the franchise itself that studios love

it's hard to let go of a franchise that makes them money consistently and despite F4s struggles, Fox still sees what Marvel have been doing and it makes it harder to let it go, doesn't help that Marvels been petty with the property

plus you guys are forgetting that Marvel gets a percentage off of any Marvel movies Fox makes, so why their plates pretty full with the MCU and there are only so many calendar dates with Disney also owning Pixar and Star Wars and continuing to make live-action adpatations that are making billions, Marvel is just happy to get revenue from whatever Xverse/F4verse films are made without any investment

Exactly.. with how things are going, fox can't just give up the rights.. best we can hope for is a sony type deal

I believe marvel/Disney get the revenue from the toys and other licensed material

Hopefully legion is a success, so that triggers the Fargo guys getting bigger opportunities with the studio.. and deadpool was great.. and I believe Vaughn does his kingsman films under their umbrella (and he did first class)

Not to say that it's simple.. but I believe fox's/singer's vision to this point has been seriously lacking.. in 2017 you have enough of a roadmap of how these things can work

No one is fully expecting Fox to give up the rights though, more so have Marvel do with F4 what they did with spiderman. Get Marvel to reintroduce the F4 in the MCU, design their look, have them and the properties in crossover films and then it'll be a launching point for FOX to do new F4 solo films but have Marvel oversee it just like with Homecoming.

Those be Fox dates kinda match up with Marvel's future placeholder dates :nerd:

Giving up is the wrong word.. but they'll keep pumping out crap to retain the rights

Hell they don't do xmen properly and that's not getting anywhere near what it should be getting on a per movie basis

Every xmen film should be viewed as an event like avengers movies.. and with how much is there in the comics you could just follow what marvel is setting up

NTs fave Milana Vayntrub to play Squirrel Girl!]

Ain't we need to add a qualifier to this..

"Healthy".. like with lohan, mean girls lohan was right.. then Hollywood got her

Even look at Emma stone, who was already thin.. was even shocked when I saw Lily Collins the other day

When I saw ole girl vayntrub lost that weight all I could do is :smh: and say another one bites the dust

Least we'll always have her Silicon Valley appearances

it feels real pointless to discuss anything with lame, dude just tries to fit a square peg in a round hole :lol:

now Fox' dates are suspicious because the date match up?

Those be Fox dates kinda match up with Marvel's future placeholder dates

:rofl:

MCU

May 1st, 2020
August 7, 2020
November 6th 2020

FOX

June 7, 2019
November 22, 2019
March 13, 2020
June 26, 2020
October 2, 2020
March 5, 2021

in what world do they match-up?

Last edited:
I didn't know the exact dates, just put it out there cause Fox had some hidden movie dates for 2020 and I mean if it's Deadpool 3 or Xmen: Doo-Doo in Genosha or something that's not something that's a big secret.

it's not a big secret but they just haven't decided what goes where, it's really as simple as that

so you just pulling an ameL and saying things you don't even know the details on :lol:

Kang the Conquerer is trash
?

2540083-kangfoo.jpg

He's basically a time travelling Dr. Doom that's mastered time and conquering ****.

Av8+-+Introducing+Kang.jpg

Would love for the next Avengers villain to be grounded, from Earth, like Doom. Intellect of Tony (T'Challa), Weaponry like Tony, Sorcerer like Dr. Strange, knows Asgardian physiology, armor that can take on Hulk. A threat from a person on Earth would be a good way to tone things down a bit after Thanos. But Kang is my #2 choice

Back
Top Bottom