WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

^ I hope we get Kingpin and JJJ appearances in the next Spidey.

It'd be great to see Kingpin but he exists in the Netflix series shows which are tied into the MCU. I can't see Netflix and movie crossovers working because of the lighter "Disney" tones of the films and the dark and violent tones of the Netflix series.

^ I hope we get Kingpin and JJJ appearances in the next Spidey.

It'd be great to see Kingpin but he exists in the Netflix series shows which are tied into the MCU. I can't see Netflix and movie crossovers working because of the lighter "Disney" tones of the films and the dark and violent tones of the Netflix series.

Kingpin doesn't have to be as violent as on Daredevil, but Vulture nonchalantly faded the first Shocker. I think the biggest hurdle is Ike.

I'm still in shock too. If someone would've told me the damn Vulture would be Marvel's best movie villain at some point, I'd laugh. Mostly due to Keaton though. Awesome actor.

I don't know what's up with the MCU and why they have to wash their villains. Thanos will be godly though :pimp: .......I hope.

I still hope Kingpin makes it to the big screen. Vincent D. fits the role so, so well.

The character was such a crybaby. Looking like a crying vanilla gorilla.

laugh.gif
 That tantrum scene was pretty hilarious though.

I think it's time for me to start buying the blu-ray copies of all MCU films.

Does anyone here own every film? Thinking of going the steelbook route.

Last edited:
Steelbook route :lol:

Bro good luck. They go for good money nowadays. Luckily I have been catching the steel books as they come.

Steelbook route
laugh.gif

Bro good luck. They go for good money nowadays. Luckily I have been catching the steel books as they come.
Yeah, you're right.I just searched a couple on eBay and have come to the conclusion, that I don't need to go the steelbook route
roll.gif

:lol:  That tantrum scene was pretty hilarious though.

I think it's time for me to start buying the blu-ray copies of all MCU films.

Does anyone here own every film? Thinking of going the steelbook route.

View media item 2489646
I don't have a pic with Logan in it, but I picked that up a few weeks back as well.

Fast 8 today. :pimp:

Still up in the air about phase 1 and 2, but I'm getting whatever set they have for Phase 3 for sure for sure.

Back
Top Bottom