WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Didn't we ever get an in film explanation of how Peter got his powers?
I heard a lot on the net about that. marvel knows we had like half a decade to watch all them damn spiderman movies. they said well if you all don't know about it yet oh well. were not gonna beat a dead horse

^

dWEyA.gif

My dude Michael b got yoked for the role

I wonder why Chad didn't try to get a lil bigger i.e. Thor Cap

Last edited:
Bendis shouldn't really have been the main guy behind Miles

He point blank should be handled by a black writer

Granted, I don't really care for Miles Morales all that much, so it doesn't really affect me, but i've never been down with this kind of logic. You may as well go ahead and argue that only a woman should right Wonder Woman (And it's a fact that some of the best work regarding the character has been done by a man). This seems especially dumb to me when it was Bendis who created Miles :lol: If I create a character who is pink, blue, or green, I don't want to here **** from anyone else about how i'm not qualified to write him/her because I don't have the same skin color. If other people had wanted to write a black Spider-Man then they should have created one. And Bendis writing, whatever you think of it, is what laid the foundation for the current popularity that the character enjoys, which is clearly substantial because he was one of the only characters from the Ultimate Universe to make it into the main universe after Secret War. I can see why the idea might make sense from a shallow perspective, under the assumption that people facing certain issues are naturally going to be able to write characters facing the same issues well, but that has been proven to not be the case time and again. Simply put, anyone can write about any character and produce a good story if they have talent.

Not to say that i'd be upset at a black man or woman writing Miles, or T'Challa, or John Stewart, or Static, but I don't think it needs to always be a black man or woman doing so.

He fought Bucky, Cap and Giant man. I say he's more than ready. He's just holding back against Vulture since he's Liz's dad :nerd: :smokin

He didn't fight giant man. He helped take him down. Bucky wasn't difficult to deal with. Cap washed him.

View media item 2366869

Did we watch different films fam?

View media item 2490432

I know it's been stated before in here but Michael Keaton was excellent in Homecoming. In my mind while watching, I still was like holy **** that's Batman playing a villian and he's killing it.

Just realized Boseman has portrayed Jackie Robinson, James Brown and will be portraying Thurgood Marshall.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom