WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

IMG_6959.JPG

I'm far from a Marvel fanboy, but IW doing 2.5B +

QUOTE ME.

Quoted.

Now, in my opinion, as far as scale, there hasn't been a film to quite match what Infinity War will do, but 2.5B? Nah. Not eem close. Ticket prices would have to skyrocket to get that.

Someone already posted that Ant-Man and the Wasp poster, but it's still dope. I wish someone filmed the Ant-Man clip from SDCC. Sounded like a riot with Giant Man peeking out of an alleyway. :lol:

thought for a sec that Black Panther wasnt gonna be a part of IW cause his movie was filming at the same time (if I'm not mistaken), but glad to see that he's in it :nthat:

I think they tryna get everyone in it. zachary levi was hosting a comiccon show for syfy and him and karen gillan were sad they weren't a part of any marvel panel.

2.5 bil is a lot and would require repeat viewers. Feel like a lot of ppl will come out to see the movie one to two times max and after a couple weeks they'll just watch the bootleg lol

1.7 bil max

Its too many superheroes and villans in this to not market it right to reach that 2-2.5Billion.

Marvel would do themselves a disservice not reaching that but even 1.5 is good.

Yep. Expectations are wayyyy to high for this film. 2.5 billion isn't happening. 2 may even be pushing it.

The best look at the IW trailer until we get official HD footage (which I personally hope isn't anytime soon) The scene with Peter looking at his arm when the hair on his arm starts standing up and then he looks out the school bus window is cinematography on another level, my goodness. Bucky loading the m16 with the Wakandan army in the background :wow: Captain America catching Proxima Midnights staff :wow: Thanos caving iron man's chest in with the gauntlet :wow: that ending shot with Thanos blowing up a moon and throwing the pieces at the screen :wow:

Hall H crowds are easily excitable. You could probably show them concept art of a shoulder and they'd still lose it.

Wish I could be in Hall H just once though...

Back
Top Bottom