WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I expect Disney/Marvel to own %50 of the worlds wealth and become the de facto government of the world once IW is released.

I'm predicting Kevin Feige will propose phase 1 of a multi-phased government reboot and become supreme president level 10 for 25 years after Trump leaves office.

How did Avatar make that much bread? Obviously mad people went to go see it but why? Was it a book originally? I know it wasn't a sequel.

People got fooled by the new cgi and six. That's it.

The story is trash. The movie is mediocre at best.

Yep. To this day I still haven't seen the whole thing. I've caught parts on tv or wherever but it's just too long and boring. Most overhyped movie of all time.

It was the debut of "new" 3D. It was actually impressive for the time. Doubt I'd be impressed if I watched the 3D version with 2017 eyes.

A $2.7B mediocre fest... lol... funny how the world works, huh? Still impressive either way and I still haven't seen that movie...
Its not surprising. Those trash FF movies make money too.

Once ppl established that trash movies can make a lot of money its almost expected that a particularly mediocre flick can make the most money.

I'm very interested in where Captain Marvel has been for almost 2 decades.

Maybe Rogue put her in a coma. Seriously, I can see them going that route. Well not Rogue taking her powers part but her having been in a coma.

With that said, she's probably trapped in some kind of void or something similar to where Red Skull probably is.

I'm predicting 1.7 bil

Considering that the budget for the Infinity War movies is astronomical, that marvel is probably not expecting to make their real money through the box office, but merchandising.

You can come across dvd quality bootlegs within weeks of a movie's release if you really want to find it these days apparently.

At the time of Avatar I don't think it was like that in the world of bootlegging

I don't remember Avatar being trashed when it released. I liked it and my friends seemed to enjoy it as well. Story wasn't the greatest, it was average.

I don't remember Avatar being trashed when it released. I liked it and my friends seemed to enjoy it as well. Story wasn't the greatest, it was average.

Agreed. Visuals were amazing.

I think it was lamekilla who said Zoe's character in both avatar and gotg galaxy were in the same universe.

I might be the only one on this board who LOVED avatar. Movie was flames.

That end battle scene was awesome. The bad guy was a savage.

Back
Top Bottom