WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

GotG is so overrated. The sequel has everything the first one has times 10 and everyone will still hit you with the lame "it's not the same", "nothing compares to the first time you see..." and my favorite "it lacks the heart the first one had" FOH.

Kind if funny how young Stark was a fun/ funny character, but they made him way more stern as he got older.

giphy.gif

antmanfalcon2.gif

giphy.gif

antman3.gif

tumblr_nrk7xvqrQD1uve421o3_500.gif

This is an Ant-Man appreciation thread now. :pimp:

ant-man.jpg

Yea.. Pena was the only real saving grace for Ant-Man (for me).

Dude is always hilarious.. and at the end when he was straight KOing people left and right

Crazy to think the first time I saw him was in a dramatic role in Crash (also starring War Machine)

Kind if funny how young Stark was a fun/ funny character, but they made him way more stern as he got older.

In iron man 1 he was a fun character. Being held hostage by radicals for 3-4 months with a piece of shrapnel in your chest almost killing you and your so-called friend trying to leave you to die in space will kinda change anyone.

In iron man 1 he was a fun character. Being held hostage by radicals for 3-4 months with a piece of shrapnel in your chest almost killing you and your so-called friend trying to leave you to die in space will kinda change anyone.

It's funny how being stuck in a cave and seeing a friend die the way he did in im1 doesn't give him ptsd. But he fights a few aliens in Avengers 1 and he gets ptsd

It's funny how being stuck in a cave and seeing a friend die the way he did in im1 doesn't give him ptsd. But he fights a few aliens in Avengers 1 and he gets ptsd

I guess the difference is he almost died.

Oh I was talking about Howard :lol:

In first Cap he was way different then how Roger sterling portayed him.

I like Tony's growth.

Its aliens.

Almost dying due to terrorists and a friend being killed by them pales in comparison.

But quite honestly, I don't think you get stress and how pass works if you don't think all of those things don't factor in. Including the death of his parents.

Oh I was talking about Howard :lol:

In first Cap he was way different then how Roger sterling portayed him.

I like Tony's growth.
Founding SHIELD, attempts on your life, discovering/creating/harnessing a renewable clean energy source and other **** can do that to you.

How would you guys feel if there was a little flashback for uncle Ben with Toby playing him.
Would be cool and a nice nod. Almost too cheesey to see it happen but I'd like it.

Tobey is like 10 years too young for me to believe he bagged Tomei and he's Tobey so...

Last edited:
Would be cool and a nice nod. Almost too cheese to see it happen but I'd like it.

To bet is like 10 years too young for me to believe he bagged Tomei and he's Toney so...
I wonder if they'll eventually incorporate more of Uncle Ben in the storyline without having to go back to his death.

Back
Top Bottom