WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

If Toby were to make an appearance in Spider-Man MCU, I think he'd be perfect for a college professor or something.

They can do a scene where Peter is in his office trying to get an extension on some assignment and Toby can be all smug and deny his request on some, "I was young once, I know what you're going through. You have responsibilities"

tumblr_m5xokxJjfS1qaz8d7.gif

More hyped for BP than for Thor and it's not even close. This will be the first Thor i will have ever seen in Theaters and I'm only seeing it because it's so close to IW, plus i became intrigued after that strange credits scene. BP for me is on another level of hype and it isn't just another run of the mill CBM no matter how you slice it. I really hope and pray it does numbers and that "film right before IW" hype gives it a well deserved push(assuming it doesn't suck)

Thing is I'm sure BP will have nice fight choreography

In Thor I don't expect the fighting to be as intricate. It will be more cgi based fighting and I prefer hand to hand martial arts fighting

Thor's supposed length actually has me more excited. There won't be any slow parts something that was a gripe with many people in previous films

Film will definitely provide the goods. Dont see how people aren't won over yet. I hope he wisens up and at least makes it 120 minutes plus credits.

Was just about to mention that Ghostface Easter egg. Ghostface was in a deleted scene talking to Tony as well. Tony Starks meets Tony Stark.

All hail Favreau

Was just about to mention that Ghostface Easter egg. Ghostface was in a deleted scene talking to Tony as well. Tony Starks meets Tony Stark.

All hail Favreau

I think they had a GFK music video playing in the background when Tony and Lucius Lion were on the airplane.

I really hope Marvel doesn't do a secret invasion. The event itself isn't that great in the comics and I feel like you dilute all the work the MCU has made thus far if you reveal one of the heroes have been a Skrull the whole time which you would have to do to give any type of impact.

Just gimme the F4 and Silver age stories for phase 4 dammit.

Back
Top Bottom