WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

19955079_335013653595507_3404758843421360128_n.jpg

So super Skrulls are in here. Some kind of deal had to happen in order to get this. Fox had full control of Super Skrull according to James Gunn.

Skrulls are shared just like Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Fox owns Super Skrulls. And that is that.

He hashtagged Super Skrulls. Dont think he has an agenda for doing that. The second Skrull looks like it can be a Super Skrull.

he doesn't know anything, he didn't even have an idea his drawings was going to be used, he was surprised :lol:

Any idea what the hell Thanos is saying in the leaked trailer?

"Fun really isn't something one considers when balancing the universe. But this does put a smile on my face."

"I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you are right yet, to fail all the same."

"Dread it, run from it....destiny still arrives."

Those lines make the hair on my forearm stand up >D

The Superskrull and the concept of superskrulls are most likely solely owned by Fox but I ,wonder about the rest.

Can the MCU possibly use the Powerskrull? Will they just make up something new like a Megaskrull?

Then there's the deviant Skrulls that made skrulls look like they do and that one Eternal Skrulls regarded as their GOD. And since it seems some Skrull/Kree war is involved they could easily do Inhuman skrulls

Jeremy Latcham to Leave Marvel for 20th Century Fox Deal

Top Marvel Studios executive Jeremy Latcham is leaving his post for an overall production deal at 20th Century Fox, two individuals familiar with the move told TheWrap.

Latcham, who was most recently credited on the blockbuster “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” will produce original films through his own company set up at the studio, the insiders said.

Currently serving as Marvel’s Senior Vice President of Production and Development, Latcham is one of the earliest architects of the modern Marvel Cinematic Universe.

He started as a producer on Robert Downey Jr.’s “Iron Man” series and climbed the ranks to EP on “The Avengers” and its sequel “Avengers: Age of Ultron.” He also shepherded the successful launch of the “Guardians of the Galaxy” series, starring Chris Pratt and Zoe Saldana.

With plenty of above-the-line talent pondering when to step away from the billion-dollar Disney property, it’s safe to assume legacy producers would look ahead as a new block of Marvel films like Brie Larson’s “Captain Marvel” takes shape.

he's not working on any CBMs though from what i understand, he has his own company and I guess Fox is willing to fork over the cash to fund it

but who knows, maybe they'll bring him in for some XMen and F4 films and improve upon it?

he's not working on any CBMs though from what i understand, he has his own company and I guess Fox is willing to fork over the cash to fund it

but who knows, maybe they'll bring him in for some XMen and F4 films and improve upon it?
Nah, I actually read it. I was just joking, you know, due to the idiocy.

If they didn't show BP, Ragnarok might have been my favorite trailer. Movie looks like it's gonna hit. Hope that 100 minute thing is far from true. It's still an hour and fourty minutes, but a lot is going on.

Back
Top Bottom