WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

OK OK so it wasn't Tony in the reflection. Still it had to be Tony in his ear saying something 'if you're nothing without the suit then you shouldn't have the suit' or some ish like that :rolleyes

The line worked with the scene perfectly because you see Peter in a bad situation that he got himself into after being told constantly to to stay away from and you saw him and felt him realize he was in over his head and snap out his obsession with being a hero until he realizes that he's a hero from within. Also, with the fact that the audience was introduced to Peter's suit that gave him all the iconic gimmicks we're used to that make Spider-Man, him doing the most heroic thing in the film without the suit goes to silence all of those who may have been dissatisfied with his suit having so many features. Peter Parker IS Spider-Man which is what that scene conveyed. With or without the suit, it's his heart and perseverance that makes him a hero.

I know.. it was a play on Cher's response, "that was really harsh, Ty"

7fd5d909c14d834ad7c2f9d38bdffbd2.jpg

Ant-Man and the Wasp is going to be a classic. It also has the first double headliner team-up title and the first female superhero to star in and get her name in an MCU title.

No doubt in my mind. They're going to one-up the Ant-Man shapeshifting effects and action in the first one and his parts in Civil War. :pimp:

giphy.gif

antmanfalcon2.gif

giphy.gif

antman3.gif

tumblr_nrk7xvqrQD1uve421o3_500.gif

This is an Ant-Man appreciation thread now. :pimp:

ant-man.jpg

Homecoming doesn't even hold a candle to TWS imo

Winter Soldier being an espionage-esque film felt more in the realm of a super hero film than a High school coming of age film that's really a superhero film. I love winter soldier but Homecoming just had an air of lightheartedness that genuinely makes you feel good.

Ant-Man and the Wasp is going to be a classic. It also has the first double headliner team-up title and the first female superhero to star in and get her name in an MCU title.

No doubt in my mind. They're going to one-up the Ant-Man shapeshifting effects and action in the first one and his parts in Civil War. :pimp:

Ant man is VERY underrated. Everyone will hype Ant-Man and Wasp to the high heavens though

Evangeline Lilly in uniform. And the fact that it's the immediate follow up to Infinity War. And the fact that Ant Man may tie into Captain Marvel somehow. Biggest reasons I'm looking forward to the sequel.

I hope there's more Michael Pena and Falcon in Ant-Man 2

Hell, just give me a Winter Soldier and Falcon movie

Evangeline Lilly in uniform. And the fact that it's the immediate follow up to Infinity War. And the fact that Ant Man may tie into Captain Marvel somehow. Biggest reasons I'm looking forward to the sequel.

IW will be face melting epicness. Then Ant-Man 2 will be a great grounded story with a great cast of heroes. I wonder if Furious Styles will do any fighting as an old worn down Goliath.

I'm ok with Cap taking a backseat to the next generation if Tony does it too

didnt tony take a backseat in homecoming?

i mean tony is actually useful for the future generation of marvel super heroes.. with ya know providing them with the same things he gave ya boy, funding and making his job easier with tech and equipment

Back
Top Bottom