WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

"Dread it...run from it...your destiny still arrives"

This shot is still surreal to me, actually the whole trailer. Jesus

Attachments

• IMG_2148.jpg
    IMG_2148.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 23
I swear that scene with Peter looking at his arms and looking out the window and the crowd going crazy gives me chills. Cinematography on another level with that. You didn't even have to see him in the suit to know that was Spider-Man. Fresh off the heels of all the cry babies asking where Peter's Spider sense was in Homecoming as well. That group shot with Mantis, Star Lord Drax, Tony and Peter is crazy dope as well straight out of a comic panel! and the scene with Winter Soldier cocking the AK then flashing to Black Panther and they're in front of the Wakandan army getting ready to go to war :smh: just too much man. Marvel is tryna induce worldwide seizures

If I let myself get too hyped chances are the movie won't meet my expectations.. So I'm just trying to be cool about IW releasing soon

I'm hoping for the same feeling that to got after I first watched Avengers 1. Haven't really gotten that same feeling since.

He's throwing moons at mfs. The snap might be plausible. I think we end up seeing the scene when Tony had that vision of everybody dead tbh

That vision better not come true. That would mean that literally the entire mcu would literally be depending on Tony Stark to save the day.

It would drive me insane.

That vision better not come true. That would mean that literally the entire mcu would literally be depending on Tony Stark to save the day.

It'd make sense, the entire MCU was built around Stark.

Doesn't necessarily have to be Stark to save the day, the vision only had the current Avengers. You still have Spidey, Strange, BP, CM, and all of GoTG who could be the ones who figure out how to defeat Thanos.

Back
Top Bottom