WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Brolin already confirmed he is filming part 2 now. Its all gonna be one big story.

yea.. this is getting murky.. thanos better not be 1 and done.. but i assumed part 1 would be the shook and awe of him getting the stones and demolishing everyone and leaving the world in shambles with zero hope

Brolin already confirmed he is filming part 2 now. Its all gonna be one big story.

Yeah I got a little paranoid for a second but glad it's a continuation

FFN_FlyUK_Kong_Skull_Prem_022817_52329979.jpg

GettyImages-646531062.jpg
giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

09-brie-larson-oscars.w190.h190.2x.jpg

latest

Lord. If that sequence of events happen I'm sure the fans would revolt

It's either they both die or they both get their shine

Tony can't hog it all

Tbh I was always infatuated with Brie dating back to her Disney Channel days lol

She's relatively close to me in age, so no pedo there lol

also had former Superman as a supervegan

plus they also have Knives and Ramona and Anna Kendrick (though she was boning the director back then)

movie was underrated and music was good, I think people were getting tired of Cera at that point which was a shame because he actually fit in well for the role

You know who else was in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World? Chris Evans. He played one of the Evil Exes...who had super strength just like Cap.

Chris Evans is the comic book guy. He's been in more comic book movies than any actor.

Back
Top Bottom