WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

also had former Superman as a supervegan

plus they also have Knives and Ramona and Anna Kendrick (though she was boning the director back then)

movie was underrated and music was good, I think people were getting tired of Cera at that point which was a shame because he actually fit in well for the role

I like the movie, still holds up.

I don't get how Ant Man and the Wasp is going to fit into the universe if it's in between Thanos taking over the world :lol:

I'm excited for it tho definitely

You guys are surprised someone liked a Disney Channel girl when NTers are always gassing up Zendoola. :lol:

I don't get how Ant Man and the Wasp is going to fit into the universe if it's in between Thanos taking over the world :lol:

I'm excited for it tho definitely

Ant-Man can fit anywhere. No matter how big or small.

Ant-Man can fit anywhere. No matter how big or small.

giphy.gif

I guess Snowpiercer was based on a graphic novel so you could add that one too. So yeah, Chris Evans the comic book guy.

Chris Evans is the comic book guy. He's been in more comic book movies than any actor.

I think SamJack has him beat in both appearance and different characters

Nick Fury
Mace Windu
Valentine (Kingsman)
Octopus (Spirit)
Chaney (OldBoy)
Mr Glass (Unbreakable - though not technically based on an actual comicbook)
Roland (Jumper - though not technically based on an actual comicbook but it was based on a novel)

if you count voice acting (Evans was Casey Jones in TMNT)
Zog (AstroBoy)
Frozone (Incredibles - though not techincally based on an actual comicbook)
Gin (Boondocks - tv)
Afro Samurai (tv)

Watching Civil War again gives me extreme excitement for Infinity War. So many little details that make rewatching so enjoyable. Never noticed that Scarlett and Wanda had a little bit of tension from the opening Lagos scene. And when Thunderbolt Ross is talking about the destruction the Avengers caused and he shows the video of battle of New York from Avengers, Rhodes watches the video then turns back and looks at Widow and Cap on some "look what y'all did" type **** :lol:

Speaking of Rhodes, do you guys honestly care about his character? I don't feel he brings much to the movies

Speaking of Rhodes, do you guys honestly care about his character? I don't feel he brings much to the movies
He's one I hope to see die as well. I was hyped when Vision hit him with that blast in CW. He adds nothing to the story when he should due to the suit, Hawkeye does more with less so that says a lot.

Back
Top Bottom