WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Lol I'm sure a lot of this thread has been hoping to see Cap bite the dust for some time now

nah.. just slapped around a bit.. i dont think anyone in here like this hoping for someone's death:

giphy.gif

Wasn't Push based on a comic book? He was also a voice in that TMNT movie, if you consider that.
I know they ended undoing more comics and describing a one or two more categoried for ppl with different powers but infant to say it was not a comic book before the movie.
I think SamJack has him beat in both appearance and different characters

Nick Fury
Mace Windu
Valentine (Kingsman)
Octopus (Spirit)
Chaney (OldBoy)
Mr Glass (Unbreakable - though not technically based on an actual comicbook)
Roland (Jumper - though not technically based on an actual comicbook but it was based on a novel)

if you count voice acting (Evans was Casey Jones in TMNT)
Zog (AstroBoy)
Frozone (Incredibles - though not techincally based on an actual comicbook)
Gin (Boondocks - tv)
Afro Samurai (tv)
You said it for a few but a couple others weren't comic books either or at least not comic books first.

Made Windu? Star Wars obviously isn't a comic book movie. Jumper is based off a book. Unbreakable is a mystery thriller superhero origin not a cbm. Etc.

I like Don Cheadle better as an actor, but neither Rhodey has been anything other than window dressing. I love the Iron Man/War Machine team-up at the end of IM2 tho. That was wavy. :pimp:

NT is responsible for Milana getting the Squirrel Girl gig.

I really want to see Cloak and Dagger as well as the New Warriors interact with Spider-Man and the Avengers.

Inhumans is looking better and better, im impressed.

Ohh she's really squirrel girl? Lol damn

I'm very interested in Cloak and Dagger. I can't believe they showed the trailer so early...show isn't coming out until 2018

Back
Top Bottom