WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

started what has turned into the annual MCU rewatch in chronological order with the wife, we also watch the "one shots" as well

Got through TFA and the "Agent Carter" one shot and half of CM
Man when Fury shows up at the end of TFA and the end credits scene teasing A1

"trying to get me back in the world."
"trying to SAVE it."
then going into CM:wow::wow::wow:

One thing I LOVE about rewatching these films back to back or close together is that even the poorly recieved films seem to fit in together
you follow A1 directly into IM3 and it definitely elevates the watching experience

Set my alarm for 4:45AM tomorrow morning but I'm betting I'll be up at 4am, because like with IW I'll sleep light for fear of missing out tix

Most Japanese figure sites. But they were gone within minutes last night. Don’t worry, this is the pre order phase. They’ll have more released near the end of April.
Anyone know where to order the sh figuarts??? I really need that thanos

Lolll childish

56589688_10107367365033428_1803867615572000768_o.jpg

Wow. asa butterfield was getting crap for not being able to shut up and the russos don’t trust holland at all. :lol:

Screenshot_20190401-203312_Fandango.jpg

This is the layout of my local amc with dolby cinema. Would yall do right in the middle where the orange box is at? Or 2 more rows back? Or the very back?

Screenshot_20190401-203312_Fandango.jpg

This is the layout of my local amc with dolby cinema. Would yall do right in the middle where the orange box is at? Or 2 more rows back? Or the very back?
Always middle. Do the seats recline? That spot is good. Maybe a row back.

We have multiple rows on the floor, but the theater seating starts at A. I always choose tow G, dead center.

The layout of the Dolby at my usual spot on 42nd st has a better layout imo.

You can sit in row B and not even feel like you're that close.

If you choose row B at the Dolby theater on 34th, you feel way too close to the screen.

Gonna be watching this thread tomorrow morning. I’m usually at the gym between 5-6am so I’ll be up if they drop at 6. West coast time.

On the AMC site waiting for the joints to go official like they're yeezys lmaooo.

My spot only doing 2 Dolby showings that Thursday. A bunch of reggie digital showings, every 15min, but Dolby is life.

Back
Top Bottom