WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I'm pretty sure I wont have work Friday so I may do the Thursday 6pm and 10pm showings.

Also considering pulling the trigger on Dolby.

Definitely doing the 4DX at Regal so I can lose my **** :lol:

was thinking about doing imax for first viewing but a couple kids in my group said not good for the first showing it’s too intense and you can’t enjoy the movie lol

i’ll def catch it in imax at some point, we just got an imax theater here for 2019 so hopefully everyone flocks there first for tickets

Dolby has full recliner and multiple feet between seats. And like a 4 foot dropzone between rows. Kicking ain't an option.

They really are the goat experience for cinema.

Yeah and the person behind always has the high ground too. Its a wrap for dude if he tries anything

565aaa8cca672fbac4915328c9a0270dc265a06c

I'm pretty sure I wont have work Friday so I may do the Thursday 6pm and 10pm showings.

Also considering pulling the trigger on Dolby.

Definitely doing the 4DX at Regal so I can lose my **** :lol:
Nah. Just wait for the cam version on torrents

Good luck to y’all tomorrow AM. Hoping to get a good seat on Thursday night.

So I can get all the way to pick out seats and then choose the type of ticket I want, adult, child, senior, but clicking continue, says Tix not available for purchase yet...

i'm extra hype. easier than i thought it'd be. and earlier. initially it was supposed to be 9am....then i just read 40 minutes ago on reddit it was secretly 8am, and i just happened to refresh at 745 and bingo.

the good seats in dolby are filling up already. but since i was first, i got the best. dead center. i get these exact seats for every movie.

imagine if i had waited til 9. joints filling fast. all the nerds online (myself included)

just took a peek in the imax room to see what the seating options are....dudes raping that room. the 1st showing in imax, 630, bouta sell out.

for an inferior viewing.

unfortunate.

Back
Top Bottom