WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

CD57A107-F9E9-4DB7-A739-263204DB5142.png

9DB37998-FA1B-44DA-9C0E-7FE47213FC5C.jpeg

I remember last yr I woke up at noon only to realize that presales tickets for infinity war had went live. I ended up all the way pushed up in B row for opening night.

That's how I found out that row B at my dolby isn't that bad..... I think I prefer it.

if someone’s kicking my chair during this movie i’m standing up swinging no questions asked
Dolby has full recliner and multiple feet between seats. And like a 4 foot dropzone between rows. Kicking ain't an option.

They really are the goat experience for cinema.

Dolby has full recliner and multiple feet between seats. And like a 4 foot dropzone between rows. Kicking ain't an option.

They really are the goat experience for cinema.

lol yea i know i’m going for APEX, RPX, t-rex, space x, don’t care i’m sitting luxury on the 25th

fwiw i was following along the reddit thread and someone said it’s gonna be like supreme tomorrow and it got over 50 upvotes

did not expect marvel reddit to be down with supreme

I know a coworker who works morning shift and is down to catch the 2am showing and go to work right after. He'd probably be done by 530am and be in time for rush hour lmaooooo

Nahhhh. I need that 6pm on Thursday action. Joint too long. Not trying to go to the 10. 1am on a work night plus would still need to eat again. Nahhh. 6pm or bust.

everything ive seen so far from hulks look is terrible. throw in renners hair too. i can deal with the rest.

Damn Friday they got a 0850 showing lol. Never seen it that early

Thursday night they got a full array of rooms. Starting at 1800

Back
Top Bottom