WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Worst movies

1. Incredible Hulk
2. CA: The 1st Avenger
3. Iron Man 3
4. Thor: Dark World
5. Thor/Ironman 2

Fam, again I gotta bring it up.

You said Speed Racer was a classic :lol:

You also said MBaku should've been Jarule or Kevin Hart.

You cool peeps but you be wild sometimes :lol:

:rofl: you know good and damn well the only thing that came from me was Speed Racer was ahead of its time and I still stand by that. Why would I want Kevin Hart or Jeff Atkins as M’Baku?? :lol:

:rofl: you know good and damn well the only thing that came from me was Speed Racer was ahead of its time and I still stand by that. Why would I want Kevin Hart or Jeff Atkins as M’Baku?? :lol:

You tell me :lol:

You were the one who said it.

Don't want to do a Marathon but, I would not have minded to see Infinity War on the big screen before Endgame.

Haven’t done a marathon since the all Star Wars before episode 7. Would of seriously consider an all Avengers marathon with the 4movies.

Would it be far fetched if I were to say this film hits $3B?

Yes only because the film is looking extremely front loaded right now. First and second weekend look really good but if tracking holds true everybody gets is getting their multiple viewings of the film within that first 2 weekends. A 3 hr film is gonna have a drop off steeper than most. Aladdin it’s 4th weekend cripples it. It’ll make more than IW however especially if the spoiler are true...

Yes only because the film is looking extremely front loaded right now. First and second weekend look really good but if tracking holds true everybody gets is getting their multiple viewings of the film within that first 2 weekends. A 3 hr film is gonna have a drop off steeper than most. Aladdin it’s 4th weekend cripples it. It’ll make more than IW however especially if the spoiler are true...

I don't see Aladdin even making much noise tbh.

Fam, again I gotta bring it up.

You said Speed Racer was a classic :lol:

You also said MBaku should've been Jarule or Kevin Hart.

You cool peeps but you be wild sometimes :lol:
He said this??? Fam can you imagine ja rule or Kevin at mbaku. I'm howling.

marathon sold out :lol: it was regular and not imax
60 hours :lol:

At least metreon has all recliner seats :lol:

The cost would be ridiculous if the marathon was in imax. I see they were charging $80 already for The Dark Knight trilogy 0]:sick:

Actually, metreon has two decent seats left. Lemme know if you wanna go 8)

48DEFB57-FEAA-40EB-91B8-233C926627A5.png

Did Emergency Awesome point out in the 1 min TV Spot for Endgame that when Cap, Tony, and Thor are walking towards something before it ends?

It’s pretty quick but in the background you can see Thanos sitting down and you can see his sword in the ground with his helmet on the tilt.

Jus wanted to share my thoughts because I thought it was a cool detail in the TV spot

At least metreon has all recliner seats :lol:

The cost would be ridiculous if the marathon was in imax. I see they were charging $80 already for The Dark Knight trilogy 0]:sick:

Actually, metreon has two decent seats left. Lemme know if you wanna go 8)

48DEFB57-FEAA-40EB-91B8-233C926627A5.png

Those aren't decent seats. They sitting for a reason. It's center and up high or bust for me.

Back
Top Bottom