WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Final+Justice.gif

You want it to be one way....but it's the other way .

Love the race track scene from Iron Man 2. The banter between Happy and Tony had me :rofl:

Happy: (hits Vanko with car)
Tony: are you ok?
Happy: yeah
Tony: were you trying to hit him or me?
Happy: I was trying to scare him
Tony: CAUSE I CAN'T TELL!
Tony: tourist..

Then the scene with Justin Hammer right before that

tumblr_nslz0wnWDH1r057rfo2_540.gif

tumblr_nslz0wnWDH1r057rfo1_540.gif

GleamingBestChimpanzee-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

IM2 could be so good..had some good elements like suitcase armor.. but was more of amess than AOU with stuff bringing it down

AOU is still a good to very good movie, but little things take away from the greatest of certain scenes.. like hulkbuster vs hulk

IM2 is at best an ok movie, but could have been good

I noticed teenagers like to sneak into different movies and sit in people’s seats. They move when people get to their assigned seats and say they’re trying to find any unsold seats for the movie.
Trick was on my sit, last time I was there. Even with the complimentary attitude when I nicely gave her the boot.

Lord bless anybody who’s got the first showing the the theaters after that marathon...You know damn well the employees are going to be so fed up with all the marathoners that the theater is getting the half ***-ed cleaning...

:sick: At knowing the seat I’m sitting was inhabited, for the better part of two and a half days, by someone who very likely practiced minimal hygiene during that same time...

if those guys are anywhere near you dudes who can't even hold your bladder for 3 hours... then yeah those seats gon' be soaked in pee, sweat and whatever result of what @MAGAmeL does under the blanket he claims to bring to the theaters when he goes to watch an MCU film

I noticed teenagers like to sneak into different movies and sit in people’s seats. They move when people get to their assigned seats and say they’re trying to find any unsold seats for the movie.
That tactic will probably work for the one show I accidentally bought a ticket to and can't return it until showtime.

top 5 worst MCU movies, this is a fact too ( #1 is the WORST)

1. Iron Man 3
2. Thor: Dark World
3. Ant-man Wasp
4. Ant-Man
5. Iron Man 2

Antman movies were cool. You trippin. Iron man's were fine with me too. Albeit 3 wasn't the best, it was fine.

1st avenger was Doo Doo sauce.

What?! :lol:

None of the Ant-Man movies belong there.

You need to swap in Thor and First Avenger.

The Ant-Man movies were not bad movies at all, I enjoyed them but there is nothing memorable in them. That goes to the quality of the MCU

Thor 1 wasd also "ok" and Cap First Avengers was just "ok" too

those 4 are in the "ok" tier, the 2 Ant-mans, Thor 1, and Cap 1, along with IM 2

They were just 'ok"

Y'all really going to see black widow?
depends on the premise

is it just going to be like her origin? cuz that sounds kind of boring lol
they should just make her movie continue the overall story of the universe ala CW

top 5 worst MCU movies, this is a fact too ( #1 is the WORST)

1. Iron Man 3
2. Thor: Dark World
3. Ant-man Wasp
4. Ant-Man
5. Iron Man 2

:stoneface:

None of those movies are bad at all. Righteously the only “bad” MCU films are Infinity War and Guardians of the Galaxy and before some of you start crying, IMO

:stoneface:

None of those movies are bad at all. Righteously the only “bad” MCU films are Infinity War and Guardians of the Galaxy and before some of you start crying, IMO

Fam, again I gotta bring it up.

You said Speed Racer was a classic :lol:

You also said MBaku should've been Jarule or Kevin Hart.

You cool peeps but you be wild sometimes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom