WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

That inflation is as ***********.....
Not even sure if it's inflation. I feel like they may have priced up the tickets just for opening weekend for endgame

Don't remember prices this high before. Or maybe I wasn't even paying attention

Yea I noticed dolby tickets was going to 27 a pop

I was like ****

So far I've spent over 200 on endgame and haven't seen it yet

Only spending the $22 for Dolby for a group viewing with friends.

Everything else is going on A-List...even got my premiere night Dolby tickets on it 8)

Man what sucks is making plans with other ppl for this movie.

Now one more person wants to come with for one of the days I'm going.

But, seats in my row are sold out for everyone of em lol

I can't even change to a different time to accommodate the fourth person

Yo IATT IATT , you copping those $75 IMAX Laser (whatever the **** that is) or VIP opening night tickets from Fusion? :lol::sick:

I saw that price and was like

tumblr_inline_opgm2d3nDY1sh8jun_1280.gif

Dem fools straight wildin'

I had a dream this morning that I've already watched endgame, and I was bummed because there wasn't anything to look forward to. I woke up thinking thank god it was just a dream. This infinity saga was a movie experience like no other. Please Marvel, keep surprising us because I need to walk out of that theater with my eyes bulged and my fist clinched waiting for the next saga.

$21 after tax and fees for Dolby opening night for me

$15 after tax and fees for Dolby matinee that Saturday morning

$13.99 for dolby cinema at my amc. Going solo > groups. Aint tryna be bothered, leave me tf alone ill be having tunnel vision.

copped my tickets for 7.25 on saturday matinee... not imax but all good the screen is fine plus the chairs recline... woulda saved 1.25 if i bought tickets in person but whatever im lazy lol just copped online...

Yo IATT IATT , you copping those $75 IMAX Laser (whatever the **** that is) or VIP opening night tickets from Fusion? :lol::sick:

I saw that price and was like

tumblr_inline_opgm2d3nDY1sh8jun_1280.gif

Dem fools straight wildin'

Probably not.. but who knows when we get closer and that itch gets too strong

Back
Top Bottom