WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

i got the nfl draft tonight to keep me at bay.

first showing tomorrow morning for endgame.

see yall tomorrow afternoon with a bag of feelz.

body is ready.

Dude.. I dunnio man.. I wasn't expecting a lot of the little moments to hit as hard as they did

TDK is a top 20 movie for me.. end game is top 10

There are only 3 little nitpicky things I can think of and they're super duper upper small shh.. but good lord you don't realize how much you actually care til lil tiny bits of the movie hit you in the gut

Movies legit an 11/8

Actually 4 tiny things like really really tiny

Reactions: sb
I remember a couple years ago I binged watched every Marvel movie after IM2 because of the Civil War trailer itself

Did not think that after watching the first Iron Man in 2008 that they will be for real with bringing the Avengers together PLUS the Guardians, Doc Strange and Black Panther

Think I’m gonna watch the first Guardians movie and a bit of IW again before my late Endgame showing tonight

Nah if you been paying attention and invested as much as some of us are in these characters, I already have the wife fair warning, TEARS WILL BE SHED.

Maybe it's been discussed already, but do you believe they won't have any post credits? I don't. An article I read said sometimes they're cut from premiers and I can believe that over none at all when it's fully released.

It’s the one thing I’m curious about only because people are saying no but I don’t even wanna look it up online because I know a-holes are wreckless.

I'm a fan of the game as much as y'all, but damn the draft! :lol: We're in the Endgame!

I’m glad as shh I caught it before

Nah if you been paying attention and invested as much as some of us are in these characters, I already have the wife fair warning, TEARS WILL BE SHED.

I’m telling you, I gotta question if u got a soul if this shh ain’t hittin you in the feels REGULARLY

Im really considering bringing my Gauntlet to the movie, will i get robbed for it? It’s New Rochelle, kind of hood...lol
I'm bringing mine but it's the wearable Hasbro joint. It was $100 bucks and I'm wearing it. No way I walk in with a $1k heavy replica. Asking to get it damaged/stolen. Where you gonna put it when the movie starts?

I remember a couple years ago I binged watched every Marvel movie after IM2 because of the Civil War trailer itself

Did not think that after watching the first Iron Man in 2008 that they will be for real with bringing the Avengers together PLUS the Guardians, Doc Strange and Black Panther

Think I’m gonna watch the first Guardians movie and a bit of IW again before my late Endgame showing tonight
Sometimes they are cut from premieres and put back in, in time for public release

But the movie has been open publicly in a few international markets and no one has reported end credit scenes...

tenor.gif

12 hours to go.

gotta get through my day at work, power nap, then watch Infinity War before my 1040pm showing tonight (PST, IMAX format)

3 hours, debating if I get a drink or if my bladder will hate me lol not trying to move especially since i'm like in the middle of the row.

It took today for paranoia to hit me.

I had refused to drink today. I finally caved in and had a Spindrift about an hour ago, and I've been to the bathroom 4 times since. The 60 year old lady at the front desk said "I'm seeing you more than usual this morning" and I told her I'm seeing Endgame today and she said "that 3 hour superhero movie right? Keep emptying while you can" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wasn't even a slight concern until today. Y'all finally getting to me.

Seats are pretty much filled at my theater for tonight. I'm not sitting in that front row for 3hrs, breaking my neck. :smh:

I'll just catch a matinee for tomorrow.

My friends & I had tickets for tonight but cancelled them earlier this week for a matinee tomorrow since the seats were better & we would be more comfortable. :pimp:

Just checked & there is only about 20 people in my showing tomorrow & there isn't a single purchase for the 930 AM showing in that same theatre. :lol:

PO

Going to Dolby on Friday night with the crew. Dolby tonight by myself.

My group wanted try to use A-list to get tickets for opening night and of course I was the only one able to secure a ticket. Ended up buying tickets separately for Friday.

One of my friends asked me this morning if I was still going tonight... tf kind of question is that?! :lol:

Idiots like this all over IG :lol:

15E30452-B9AF-484B-A827-F28EF0E4E3B7.png

while kid was clearly being a D.. i will say, if some things are spoiled for you, it doesnt really matter.. russos and marvel executed

even if you know stuff is coming, it still hits you.. aint no getting out of the way

My friends & I had tickets for tonight but cancelled them earlier this week for a matinee tomorrow since the seats were better & we would be more comfortable. :pimp:

Just checked & there is only about 20 people in my showing tomorrow & there isn't a single purchase for the 930 AM showing in that same theatre. :lol:

PO
Bruh that is great for you. Its bananas out her in LA. everything on has those 2 front rows from today through Tues. To see it in IMAX im really considering a 3:15am showing just to get a good comfy seat.

Back
Top Bottom