WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

2012 Cap was whooping his ***!

That was a determined Cap who was trying to stop/kill Loki at all costs, in his mind.

2019 Cap was holding back, just trying to get the tesseract and be on his way

As far as Hulk goes, he got his 2008 Edward Norton movie, he was The Hulk in the first Avengers and Aou movies, and we got Planet Hulk already. Where else could his character really go?

That was a determined Cap who was trying to stop/kill Loki at all costs, in his mind.

2019 Cap was holding back, just trying to get the tesseract and be on his way

As far as Hulk goes, he got his 2008 Edward Norton movie, he was The Hulk in the first Avengers and Aou movies, and we got Planet Hulk already. Where else could his character really go?

Evil Hulk She Hulk? Different Hulks?

We got our biggest wish in seeing damn near every hero in the ULTIMATE COMIC BOOK NERD ACTION SCENE EVER, in ending to the biggest Avengers team up movie and yet people complain. I hate people at times

Also, Im gonna say this. If you STILL think Winter Soldier and The Dark Knight are touching Endgame as a comic book movie you are just plain stupid. Those movies were great movies and they maybe technically better structured stories than Endgame, but the spectacle alone of what Endgame is makes it the greatest comic book movie ever.

I dont understand how as afvan of the genre you are going to sit here and say "Oh, Winter Soldier was better"

Agreed and I’m probably one of the most vocal fans of WS in this thread....as a stand alone, WS was better directed, it was also a simpler plot, this movie i DONT think was ever meant to stand alone, it was made as a PAY off to us all that been invested, it was the final chapter in a saga, you had to have had watched these characters arcs and growth to truly feel the impact of it.

i feel like thor, carol or wanda coulda wield it with minimum damage but whatever not nitpicking/SPOILER]

Yeah all those super powered folks could of wielded the gauntlet but you are ignoring Tony's genius. Tony installed a fail safe in the gauntlet that he created so that if Thanos or any wrong hand obtained the gauntlet he would be able to effortlessly remove the stones using the tech in his armors gauntlets. It was so fast Thanos didn't even have a clue that they were gone. That was the 1 in 14 million chance.

Yeah all those super powered folks could of wielded the gauntlet but you are ignoring Tony's genius. Tony installed a fail safe in the gauntlet that he created so that if Thanos or any wrong hand obtained the gauntlet he would be able to effortlessly remove the stones using the tech in his armors gauntlets. It was so fast Thanos didn't even have a clue that they were gone. That was the 1 in 14 million chance.

Yup. Just realized this a little while back. They were gone so fast that you just know that it was a Stark failsafe.

Remember that the (spoiler) was Stark tech to begin with.

Yeah that’s right up Tonys character behavior, dude is the MCU Bats....he always tried to stay a step ahead....and his intellect and heroism was on full display in this movie, I’m always gonna be Team Cap, but lord was Tony the MVP...thats without a doubt.

I hope we get in with the supernatural element of the MCU...

Doctor Strange sequel might be my most anticipated moving coming out of the next slate of films...I’m going to go ahead and say I need it to have a horror tip to it...

Really the only aspect they haven’t gotten deep into yet...

Evil Hulk She Hulk? Different Hulks?

I was actually hoping Gen. Ross would've popped up as Red Hulk. But yeah, I think green berserker Hulk has run its course. Until I see otherwise in a future MCU installment, and him being Beast now is an accurate assessment.

Probably not get in shape for Infinity War.

Yeah, I asked my boy if he was looking a little healthy under that chin:lol:

Lowkey one of my favorites parts of the movie from a comedic point of view is that scene. Just them ****in on every other version of time travel people have seen in movies before :rofl:

Dudes really mentioned Hot Tub Time Machine though:lol:

We got our biggest wish in seeing damn near every hero in the ULTIMATE COMIC BOOK NERD ACTION SCENE EVER, in ending to the biggest Avengers team up movie and yet people complain. I hate people at times

Also, Im gonna say this. If you STILL think Winter Soldier and The Dark Knight are touching Endgame as a comic book movie you are just plain stupid. Those movies were great movies and they maybe technically better structured stories than Endgame, but the spectacle alone of what Endgame is makes it the greatest comic book movie ever.

I dont understand how as afvan of the genre you are going to sit here and say "Oh, Winter Soldier was better"

Simply because something is bigger and louder doesn't mean it'll always be better.

I've liked WS and it's probably top 5 CBM for me but TDK always remained the GOAT, until now. Endgame shattered expectations and provided the fandom the perfect climax to an 11 year build up. While I may personally now move Endgame to #1 IMO, it's there only slightly. TDK still remains as great achievement in filmmaking and CBM history.

Endgame does eclipse all other Marvel movies hands down, but i still think till this day TDK can and does stand toe to toe with Endgame.

In the "end" (no pun) the entire CBM phenomena of the last 15 years or so has finally given all of us who grew up being at the comic book store every wednesday/saturday supreme and satisfying fulfillment.

I swear dudes that are triggered by these moments need to look within themselves, as boys we constantly complained for years how our women thought we were nerds and weirdos because we like superheroes and comics, perhaps that’s because they’ve never actually had enough female heroes for them to relate? At least not nearly as many as male roles we had...so now Marvel puts out these beautifully done cinematic moments CLEARLY done for their female fan base and cats get triggered, instead of appreciating the fact that now we can indulge in these stories and our girls can do so right with us, my wife nearly teared up at that scene and plenty women cheered, it was a beautiful moment to bring all these beautiful and powerful women of the MCU together, if you ask me it was possible one of the best moments of the film...

I could not of said it better. Moments like this one are the reason you go to the movies. It was such an uproar when it happened. I said "oh here come the ladies" then I hear a woman behind me say "Oh its our turn" and just cheers all over the place. I snuck out to see this at 2:00 am last night but I'm taking my wife and daughter to go see it tonight and I can't wait til they see this part. This was Marvels big middle finger to its toxic fanbase.

Last edited:
Yeah that’s right up Tonys character behavior, dude is the MCU Bats....he always tried to stay a step ahead....and his intellect and heroism was on full display in this movie, I’m always gonna be Team Cap, but lord was Tony the MVP...thats without a doubt.

Was only after certain actions by Steve did he finally become “worthy”

1) he had to acknowledge the things he did wrong to get them there

2) he had to go ask tony for help

3) he actually had to trust his teammates

4) and lastly, he had to realize how much of a pain trying to do anything with him is

Was only after certain actions by Steve did he finally become “worthy”

1) he had to acknowledge the things he did wrong to get them there

2) he had to go ask tony for help

3) he actually had to trust his teammates

4) and lastly, he had to realize how much of a pain trying to do anything with him is
Speaking of being worthy, Tony would also be as well but I think that would be after he had his talk with his dad

Can’t wait to find out who the next main baddie is moving forward.

IMO there are 2 obvious possibilities. 1. Kang because of all the time travel **** in EndGame. 2. Beyonder (what I would go with) introduced in Doctor Strange 2 and then ultimately leads to Secret Wars which can be how they backdoor the Foxverse in.

Back
Top Bottom