WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

If you haven't seen the movie you shouldn't be on the internet at all. Bots are spoiling the movie in ESPNs IG comments. I don't understand why people take joy in this.

Was only after certain actions by Steve did he finally become “worthy”

1) he had to acknowledge the things he did wrong to get them there

2) he had to go ask tony for help

3) he actually had to trust his teammates

4) and lastly, he had to realize how much of a pain trying to do anything with him is

I ain’t trying to get into a cap vs Tony debate again...at this point it is what it is, I have no problem giving credit where credit is due, unlike the Tony fan base will always find a way to **** on Caps character no matter what, both these guys were amazing in this film, both their arcs were closed in no better fashion....Tony walks away as the MVP for sure...i think that’s how it was always intended to be, I’m ok with it, team Marvel before Im Team Cap and as a whole they gave Marvel fans something we will never again experience i believe.

when the guys went back to 2012 and saw the OG avengers....made Hulk look weak af and domesticated. They turned that boy into a pet. OG hulk was an atomic bomb. New hulk too civilized. Acting like Ceasar. Spirit of hulk is dead.

I stand corrected, Cap still available

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/marvel-captain-america-hot-toys-904685

Jump on it while you can, once this sells out, this joint gonna probably fetch over 1k in the after market

whats the other additional accessory?

ones got to be mjolnir, whats the other? can't be stormbreaker? can it?
captain-america__gallery_5cc1f663f108e.jpg

That scene with Rogers at the end was amazing. When he was down for the count after Thanos beat him down and shredded his shield. Then Thanos started laying down bars about what he was going to do to the planet and called his forces down. Weary and seemingly defeated, he stood up. And when I thought he was going to take off his hacked up shield and accept his fate, he strapped it on tighter. Then all of a sudden you hear "on your left". The theater was silent. Then you see the portal open and you see T'Challa and the Wakanadan army and everyone started cheering! I was in tears yo! YIBAMBE! Had me all up in my feelings.

Speaking of being worthy, Tony would also be as well but I think that would be after he had his talk with his dad
i mean obviously they had to give steve something to really be there with those 2

but it played well in the story to have dude have to face himself figuratively and literally

as i told ksteezy ksteezy about WS, his first thought should have been going to tony.. theyre supposedly friends and teammates, he knows tony helped repair the hellicarrier in A1, he knows tony help build the new hellicarriers that were there in WS and then he knows tony hacked shield's system in A1.. would think steve would call his 'friend'/'teammate' especially when he was a named target of hydra

That scene with Rogers at the end was amazing. When he was down for the count after Thanos beat him down and shredded his shield. Then Thanos started laying down bars about what he was going to do to the planet and called his forces down. Weary and seemingly defeated, he stood up. And when I thought he was going to take off his hacked up shield and accept his fate, he strapped it on tighter. Then all of a sudden you hear "on your left". The theater was silent. Then you see the portal open and you see T'Challa and the Wakanadan army and everyone started cheering! I was in tears yo! YIBAMBE! Had me all up in my feelings.

Very Battle of the Bastards Jon Snowish....this is why I will always love Caps character, dude never backs down....straight warrior to his dying breath....when he finally uttered the famous “AVENGERS assemble!” Line and retrieved Mjonir....lord..

Antman was super annoying as usual. (I dont like Paul Rudd for some reason) Everyone else was great.
I expected the movie to flow differently but it was great nonetheless.
Hoped Captain Marvel would have more screen time
Cant belee its been 10 years.

i mean obviously they had to give steve something to really be there with those 2

but it played well in the story to have dude have to face himself figuratively and literally

as i told ksteezy ksteezy about WS, his first thought should have been going to tony.. theyre supposedly friends and teammates, he knows tony helped repair the hellicarrier in A1, he knows tony help build the new hellicarriers that were there in WS and then he knows tony hacked shield's system in A1.. would think steve would call his 'friend'/'teammate' especially when he was a named target of hydra
Fury said don't trust anyone. Cap was still taking orders, he barely trusted BW at first. I don't think it was personal.

EG Thanos was nowhere as good as IW thanos...understandably so, dude was playing from behind...lol

I don’t understsnd why HTs doesn’t dwell into Battle Damage figures anymore...can’t rememeber the last time they did a legit battle damaged IM...

Bro I remember you were looking to get only like 2-3 :lol:

How many you in now?
I have IW cap and IW thor

That's it so far

Also have Gamora Captain Marvel pre-ordered on top of EG Thanos and Cap.

Can you tell me what Mark number EG IM is?
There's so many IM on sideshow

EG Thanos was nowhere as good as IW thanos...understandably so, dude was playing from behind...lol

I don’t understsnd why HTs doesn’t dwell into Battle Damage figures anymore...can’t rememeber the last time they did a legit battle damaged IM...

EG Thanos still kicked *** but IW Thanos was :wow:

Back
Top Bottom