WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Fury said don't trust anyone. Cap was still taking orders, he barely trusted BW at first. I don't think it was personal.

cant lecture your teammates on honesty and sharing (which steve did to tony in AOU) and then turn around and NOT do that.. especially if you know said teammate's life is on the line and they can kinda help

That scene with Rogers at the end was amazing. When he was down for the count after Thanos beat him down and shredded his shield. Then Thanos started laying down bars about what he was going to do to the planet and called his forces down. Weary and seemingly defeated, he stood up. And when I thought he was going to take off his hacked up shield and accept his fate, he strapped it on tighter. Then all of a sudden you hear "on your left". The theater was silent. Then you see the portal open and you see T'Challa and the Wakanadan army and everyone started cheering! I was in tears yo! YIBAMBE! Had me all up in my feelings.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaam, my voice is hoarse from all the cheering. I lost my mind when Thor Lebowski was getting washed by Thanos and he was about to slice him like birthday cake and Cap grabs Mjolner and begins to lay the smacketh down on Thanos. Tears of joy! that was probably one of the greatest things I've seen brought to life. He 2-3 pieced him then gave him Raiden bolts. Wow just WOW.

My theater was the same. when Thanos' blade knicked Cap's shield me and a few other people were like no way! When he broke it all up my jaw hit the floor. But yeah when everyone began returning through the portals I got them flu cold chills hit my body. I wasn't ready for that.

And can we please give it up at least 1 time for Thanos tho? He was giving the big three ALLLLLL the smoke without the stones! the mad TITAN indeed.

I don’t understsnd why HTs doesn’t dwell into Battle Damage figures anymore...can’t rememeber the last time they did a legit battle damaged IM...

didn't the separate IW IM Accessory set include some damaged IM pieces?

the one with the leg rocket jet and energy blades?

tumblr_pqjexj3Djp1shj5jf_400.gif

tumblr_pqjexpMCaR1shj5jf_400.gif

Listen, when we get this in HD, this will be the greatest MCU gif of all-time!

Splurged on the collectors tin popcorn bucket, barely ate half (but put a dent in for breakfast :lol:). Got Hawkeye for the novelty lol poor guy had a ton left

0642F0AE-CD30-4497-823D-677DEC8432D7.jpeg
7A154A07-52B3-4475-9276-7E1D36467F7E.jpeg

Attachments

• F49F145A-79A3-4623-92F3-D6B50544FE70.jpeg
    F49F145A-79A3-4623-92F3-D6B50544FE70.jpeg
    296.9 KB · Views: 1
  • CF6210B6-6CA4-4F17-8994-5EB9660A5D72.jpeg
    CF6210B6-6CA4-4F17-8994-5EB9660A5D72.jpeg
    256.3 KB · Views: 3
Might have to cop that Hot Toys Cap. The price though...

F it. If Vlad Jr hits a HR tonight, I’ll do something stupid and pre order it!

Yeah I guess....he didn’t have any stones at this point, just that big *** blade..

Infinity war thanos with the power of gauntlet woulda been killed with the stormbreaker had he aimed for head

While in End game
he took on 2 people wielding same weapons plus tony stark and was winning arguement could been made he was strongner lol

AOU hadn't happened yet so there was no turn around.

i hope you realize that WS happening before AOU makes it worse

steve is well aware that he didnt do in WS the very same things he's expecting his teammates thor AND tony to do in AOU

literally watch this and think about the events of WS and steve not contacting them:

Thor Lebrowsky looking like a legit damn Viking when he suited up, braided beard and all...NOW that figure is one I cannot wait to get my hands on...he looked incredibly cool, fat and all.

Thor Lebrowsky looking like a legit damn Viking when he suited up, braided beard and all...NOW that figure is one I cannot wait to get my hands on...he looked incredibly cool, fat and all.

Dude was literally a cooler version of Grimley. Helmsworth probably had a ton of fun in this role.

really hope they are going keep thor that way

also which korg and miek got to go with the GOTG too, this is 1 of my nitpicks

Back
Top Bottom