WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

In the future I feel like I’ll always have to watch IW and EG back to back.

After. Everything is so drastically changed both in their universe and the real life MCU that imo there’s no going back, everything is P.E.G. now post-endgame

after this film, you guys think far from home is gon' be before IW or after EG?

It’s def gonna be after. It makes sense why Fury is tryna groom Spider-Man to be a better hero now. A certain someone is out the picture and Peter is the new main hero of the MCU. The way the kids were running to school made it seem like they hadn’t been there in a while so I think they’ll allude to most of the kids being snapped while Ned survived and is just older than everyone else but has to redo that grade cause school wasn’t in session during those 5 years

F250F3BA-2156-43E1-950F-898465B69435.jpeg
0EE6CF05-B75C-4451-B524-C0E0D6FA93C4.jpeg
3CCD71C1-85ED-46F1-A569-E7CE90C43227.jpeg
2B037D45-4510-4864-9B0C-73B313E67080.jpeg
47FAE708-7605-4BD9-9D5A-EF940569F106.jpeg
8F1128A6-A1B2-462C-9E44-F1CC23B2D176.jpeg

It’s def gonna be after. It makes sense why Fury is tryna groom Spider-Man to be a better hero now. A certain someone is out the picture and Peter is the new main hero of the MCU. The way the kids were running to school made it seem like they hadn’t been there in a while so I think they’ll allude to most of the kids being snapped while Ned survived and is just older than everyone else but has to redo that grade cause school wasn’t in session during those 5 years
He looked the exact same age as before. He must have got dusted too.

just seems weird to go on a field trip right away :lol:

it’s def not right away everyone seemed a little collected so i’m guessing its at least a year from endgame.

not sure how it would be possible to be before then.

i need spider-man with an edge now. we’ve had the fun go lucky kid now i want the vengeful even an angry spider-man who’s trying to cope with tony being gone. that could be part of his arc in far from home. how everyone around him telling him he’s a **** now and he needs to pull it together

Nah, the people that got dusted would know something had happened by then. All the missing posters, infrastructure went to **** everywhere, and just their family and friends would be telling em they’ve been gone for 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom