WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Seems like Hulk did that with his snap, because notice how Scott looked outside and saw all the green nature...guess it was implied he erased the consequences of the snap as well

it was just the other half of the birds and butterflies that got snapped coming back

:lol:

j/k

it’s def not right away everyone seemed a little collected so i’m guessing its at least a year from endgame.

not sure how it would be possible to be before then.

i need spider-man with an edge now. we’ve had the fun go lucky kid now i want the vengeful even an angry spider-man who’s trying to cope with tony being gone. that could be part of his arc in far from home. how everyone around him telling him he’s a **** now and he needs to pull it together

It’s playing out like he was early in his comics. The first issues of Spider-Man had him relishing in the fact that he was a superhero. And trying his hardest not to show Flash Thompson with his new strength up and thinking he could get the girl if she knew he was Spider-Man and then once the weight of being a hero gets heavier he’s like “**** this”. In FFH he’s trying to leave his suit at home and not worry about being Spider-Man....beautiful.

It’s so hard for me not to say this is the best marvel film to date.... maybe because I’m caught up in the spectacle of this event. Give me a few more runs and I’m gonna see how this ranks. They’ve broke all the conventional super hero movie formulas and created a comedic, fun, thriller. Can’t wait for the next showing. I gotta see this in imax Dolby

Here's another question...
How come mortals in this film like Clint and Tony could possess a stone in hand with ease, whereas doing so as part-mortal/part-god nearly killed Starlord in GOTG1?

It depends on the stone. The Tessaract and Power Stone and Reality Stone are established as dangerous to the touch for mortals, the Mind, Soul, and Time stones are more chill. Makes some sense considering each one's powers.

I wondered the same thing. I was like bruh..how is clint still breeving...then i realized..he's the goat.

I think it's before both. He's not in the iron spider suit in the trailer.

they're probably keeping that a secret to not spoil where the film falls under

the trailers for EG pretty much mostly in the first 15m of the film and a few of those scenes wasn't even in the movie

It’s so hard for me not to say this is the best marvel film to date.... maybe because I’m caught up in the spectacle of this event. Give me a few more runs and I’m gonna see how this ranks. They’ve broke all the conventional super hero movie formulas and created a comedic, fun, thriller. Can’t wait for the next showing. I gotta see this in imax Dolby

That's exactly where I am with this movie right now, in this moment. Saying it's the best CBM ever feels like it's not giving it the credit it deserves. This movie was something more.

So right after HC, but before IW?

idk bro. after seeing the end, itll be hard to jump back to a prequel. Especially if Iron Man is in them. Kills off the gravity of him being gone, if he's right there.

idk where we're going fam tbh.
Hulk is done.

CM a snore fest

Thor retired.

And Tony and Steve carried this mantle for so long.

Where do we go from here?

Gotta bring in Adam Warlock :smokin

they're probably keeping that a secret to not spoil where the film falls under

the trailers for EG pretty much mostly in the first 15m of the film and a few of those scenes wasn't even in the movie
Factsssssssssss. The trailers for EG were done so right. Didnt spoil anything, hardly showed anything tbh. They were perfect. Much appreciated.

Iron spider suit was damaged in EG and there is no tony to fix it anymore, so yeah there is no reason to further complicate things by making FFH pre Snap....makes 0 sense actually

Trending towards a $315-330mill opening weekend :wow:

source.gif

https://deadline.com/2019/04/avengers-endgame-opening-weekend-box-office-record-1202602445/

I think they gonna end up making Capt Marvel the first gay superhero....she comes off as the type to be into women...lol

I'm 100% certain they're not going to acknowledge the aging thing with Peter and his classmates. It's going to be a plothole
what aging thing? He was dead. So when they reanimate, they reanimate at 15 or however old they were. You dont get more birthdays after you die. The kids they went to school with that didnt ghost will have grown up though. I'm sure they write it so zendaya dusted too, then came back.

Back
Top Bottom