WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Really looking forward to where they take Cosmic MCU now with so many players in place.

No reason to not see a Annihilation/War of Kings-style event for Guardians 4. They can even drop a Silver Surfer/Galactus teaser at the end of it :nerd:

It’s gonna be a forever running joke to clown on my man Rocket...no matter what they’ll never put respect on his name, a highly underrated Player in this film...

I loved Thor Lebrowski and I understood why he fell out the way he did....he legit felt responsible being that he could have stopped thanos from the jump...also seeing a decapitation in a Disney film....okkkurtt

I'm honestly not interested in the future films. EG is still so fresh. With how it ended, and the teammates that won't be returning, I doubt i'll be ever truly invested again... until Wolverine comes that is.

I'm honestly not interested in the future films. EG is still so fresh. With how it ended, and the teammates that won't be returning, I doubt i'll be ever truly invested again... until Wolverine comes that is.

interested in spidey, GOTG, BP and strange.. no interest in what happens with pepper outside of spidey, WM, CM or falcon

depends on what they do with WS and i guess loki.. also im slightly interested to see what happens with antman, wasp and clint

also valkyrie, korg and miek

I loved Thor Lebrowski and I understood why he fell out the way he did....he legit felt responsible being that he could have stopped thanos from the jump...also seeing a decapitation in a Disney film....okkkurtt

A decapitation and a throat slit, I see you Disney.

I don't know how I feel about the IW > Endgame argument.

The only thing that might sway me in that direction is the fact that I generally dislike time travel and this specific instance of it is somewhat bloated and confusing.

But there are too many amazing moments and payoffs in Endgame.

Anybody in the IW > EG camp? Curious

My cousin is. It seems like if you loved IW, you’re kind of lukewarm on Endgame and vice versa. After my second watch this morning there’s a lot of directions that I’m not sure why the Russo’s took even though I love how it they were presented.

Back
Top Bottom